Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Albalaha's open challenge: Can anyone beat the worst?

Started by Albalaha, November 11, 2012, 06:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Quotethis is a very good challenge, hope someone figures out how to beat it

I am afraid, most of the members are only moving from forum to forum to find a holy grail. No one wants to work for that himself.
QuoteSumit, cut to the chase, do you have a way of beating it? if you say you do you must be prepared to prove it, or are you still in the selling market?

If I can beat this and can prove my method too and like to sell that as well, you won't be able to pay its price. So better don't waste your time and mine too.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Superman

QuoteIf I can beat this and can prove my method too and like to sell that as well

As I thought, and you are asking everyone to do it for you or to see if anyone actually can, as you said, I will stick with what I know works, thanks for the nudge. Same old Sumit lol
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Ralph

I have no time for it, but as the numbers are known before the play, it  may be possible to  design a method for the spins, and if it will be possible it is still not sure it will past 15k other spins.

Albalaha

Those who feel that this challenge is a wastage of time, should move to other debates and do not spoil this topic.

Albalaha

QuoteAs I thought, and you are asking everyone to do it for you or to see if anyone actually can, as you said, I will stick with what I know works, thanks for the nudge. Same old Sumit lol

If somone does this positively, I won't take away that in my pocket. It will benefit all.
Quote[size=0.85em]I have no time for it, but as the numbers are known before the play, it  may be possible to  design a method for the spins, and if it will be possible it is still not sure it will past 15k other spins.[/size]

[/size]
[size=78%]    [/size]If someone just reverse engineers this number to form a method which will suit only this, the same won't work upon other 4 worst number of zumma or any other data having similar problem.[size=0.85em]

Ophis

Quote from: Superman on November 22, 2012, 12:36:35 PM
As I thought, and you are asking everyone to do it for you or to see if anyone actually can, as you said, I will stick with what I know works, thanks for the nudge. Same old Sumit lol

Well... he does actually have a system that beat those...

But IMO it doesn't really matter since this is just one of the infinite numbers of combinations numbers can have.
I got systems that beat one set of 1kkk spins... but they will lose on another set.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Albalaha

QuoteI got systems that beat one set of 1kkk spins... but they will lose on another set.
why are you joking buddy?1kkk means 1 billion spins. Which system is doing that, please let me know?

Ralph

Every sets are different, the 15000 spins supplied are equal uniqe as if it were only number 3 in all 15000 spins.

Albalaha

QuoteEvery sets are different, the 15000 spins supplied are equal unique as if it were only number 3 in all 15000 spins.

We are only talking of things on record i.e. zumma and working on  tough numbers/ bet selections with a systematic approach. There is a world of difference between hypothesis and reality and this reality is lying open to world.
        I wonder how Ophis talk about testing a billion spins (he can not be serious here) and you talk of "only number 3 in all 15000 spins (that is not possible with even trillion spins). Wake up guys.

Ralph

Quote from: albalaha on November 22, 2012, 04:31:14 PM
         We are only talking of things on record i.e. zumma and working on  tough numbers/ bet selections with a systematic approach. There is a world of difference between hypothesis and reality and this reality is lying open to world.
        I wonder how Ophis talk about testing a billion spins (he can not be serious here) and you talk of "only number 3 in all 15000 spins (that is not possible with even trillion spins). Wake up guys.

Why is it not possible, it will be one outcome every time you spin 15000. That what is posted will never come back in in trillions of spins or are as unlikley to come back as you get 15000 number 3 in a row. This is a fact. 

Every 15000 spins has equal chance, the posted numbers are as uniqe as 15000 number 3  . Hard for many to take even if they should understand it. It is 1/37 multply 15000 times, a large number(or better small), but still all has the same probabillity. It is the human brain making the 15000  number 3 more uniqe than any other outcome.

Ophis

Quote from: albalaha on November 22, 2012, 03:38:17 PM
why are you joking buddy?1kkk means 1 billion spins. Which system is doing that, please let me know?

should state 1kk... million.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Kattila

You right guys.....even if  some system shows positive results after 1 milion spins,  and in the next tests can t  show again positive results , that s not any HG.
But still recomandable play that system , in comparation with most of the systems.
If can win all the time different  1 milion spins (over and over again, or most of the time ) that s the HG.
And what's 15 000 spins ?  nothing , 150 000 spins ?  start to be something  if some can win that flat betting....
The best result/test  i have  until now  is  with one of my systems (flat betting 9 inside numbers) ...still up after 80 000 spins once( one test),
and various times up after 15 000 ....40 000 spins,  But still not good  enough  because can t show same results always, but  not bad to play for real
and with little progression.....
Sorry AL if i am off topic here .

cheers

Albalaha

I am not trying to bash any rational idea but rather talking of handling those bets that are not running that good.
            I hope I am not at a wrong place talking to wrong people.

Albalaha

QuoteEvery 15000 spins has equal chance, the posted numbers are as uniqe as 15000 number 3  . Hard for many to take even if they should understand it. It is 1/37 multply 15000 times, a large number(or better small), but still all has the same probabillity. It is the human brain making the 15000  number 3 more uniqe than any other outcome.

So you believe that appearance of Number 3 in these 15000 spins is as unique as number 3 repeatedly coming for 15000 times? Truly amazing.

Ralph

Quote from: albalaha on December 25, 2012, 06:09:20 AM

So you believe that appearance of Number 3 in these 15000 spins is as unique as number 3 repeatedly coming for 15000 times? Truly amazing.

You could try better understand, I never wrote that.  I wrote the sample you provide has the same chance to be exactly the same next try as all is three.