Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Vic, could we reprise the "VLS LW Methodology"?

Started by TwoCatSam, July 10, 2013, 02:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

People

Yanks quoted me as saying we must go with the wind, not against it.  In 2006 I was using this software and I made the statement then:  "I can tell which way the wind is blowing and go with it."  Something like that.  I was using this software placing $5 bets and doing quite well.  I went to $25 bets and found I was NOT a $25 bettor.  I lost big time.

I am going to begin anew and see if I can get my mind back to where it was in 2006.  (Not an easy feat!)  But I think it is worth the trouble and work.

Vic, will you work with me a little on this simple program?  I think it was one of your first and you have probably moved light years ahead by now.  Still, the concept is good I think.

Let's start with the definations:

LD or LC means one of the last two to hit has hit again.  Example:  1 2 and 1 hits again.  Last would show a "w".  Correct?

JD or JC means just the opposite.  Example 1 2 and 3 hits.  This means one of the last two that hit did not hit again.  Jump would show an "w".  Correct?

I am going to attach a snip of the software with--what I believe--is an error.  I cannot see how JD won since the 27 that came was one of the last two dozens to come.

Enlighten me.

Sam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Chrisbis

Time machine required Sam?
[attach=1]

TwoCatSam

That would be nice, Chris.  It's all there in me ol' brain if I can just shake it out.  I wrote extensively about it so I may find some of that, too.

That's a good-lookin' contraption, I'll wager!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Funny how we tend to dismiss things we did years ago as " been there...done that"....but we were inexperienced at that time. Tend to forget that.
Revisit things and u find you see them differently
It doesn't work with break dancing btw.

Priyanka

Quote from: TwoCatSam on July 10, 2013, 02:24:33 PMI cannot see how JD won since the 27 that came was one of the last two dozens to come.

Enlighten me.

Sam
Sam, hving gone through the old forum over the weekend, what understand about JD is, it is betting against the last dozen to repeat(betting on two dozens which is not the last one appeared). LDi is betting for one of the last two dozens to repeat.   

Going by the logic, the screenshot says 16(2nd dozen), JD means 1st or 3rd dozen to appear. 27 appears and hence is a win. Am I right. did I enlighten you :)

TwoCatSam

Yanks

I don't suppose you could direct me to the location where you read that.  You may be right.

Sam

VLS

QuoteVic, could we reprise the "VLS LW Methodology"?
Yep!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

OK, let me state it again---hopefully correct!!

LAST means you are betting for either of the last two dozens that came to win.
JUMP means you are betting for the last dozen that came to lose.

I have clicked in that "27" many times and the above seems correct.

Thanks, Yanks, for explaining what I once knew!!

Sam

VLS

Priyanka is correct.

The full/expanded version of the initials is:

LD = Hit on any of the Last Two Dozens spun = win.
JD = Jump to any of the other Two dozens excluding the last one spun = win.

Hope it helps. Anything, continue making clever questions, I'll give a shot at giving you proper answers!

(P.S: a clever question is one where the person is obviously making an effort to understand. i.e. "I was listening to the explanation and couldn't get why over here it doesn't add up." [smiley]aes/wine.png[/smiley] Just like Sam's doing it!)
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

OK, it adds up now.

I'll post more if I can get back to where I was in 2006.

Thanks, Yanks and Vic.

Priyanka

TwoCatSam

Yanks

Thanks for that link.  I've read it carefully.  Can't believe how brilliant (hak-kaf) I was back then.  I'll post more later.

Sam

Bally6354

Eliminator method!

Please move this if you don't think it fits in this thread.

Thanks!

mmm... new smilies [smiley]aes/party.png[/smiley]
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on July 17, 2013, 05:18:22 PM
Can't believe how brilliant (hak-kaf) I was back then.Sam
You're still brilliant Sam.
Good on you  :nod:
The mind is a muscle. I see you are doing due diligence to keeping it fit  :thumbsup:
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Vic

I hope all knows that was TwoCat Humor.  Never felt brilliant in my life, but thanks for the compliment.

Truth is, I can't believe I typed in so many mistakes back then.  I said I was tired in the thread and I think I must have had a little rum at the time.

I'm working on it.............

Sam