Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Any Entrepreneurs in the Forum?

Started by Chrisbis, July 27, 2013, 12:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

Do we have any budding, experienced Entrepreneurs in the forum?

Particularly if they have any experience in either Selling an idea,
Franchising/Franchisee, or Presenting proposals to Multi-national companies and Business Angels?

I have a brand New Franchise idea!

Its very sellable.
Its multi-national in scope.
I would envisage starting in, (or advise its formation), within Europe, and then expand to USA +.
It has Low running cost base, and a Medium cost start-up. (Depends of user input)
Extremely small use of consumables, & Low -Medium resource drain on environment.
No chemicals need be used/consumed.

It will spawn a whole new industry manufacturing centre/company(s), and would probably employ
hundreds of S.E. franchises within the first year, + jobs in the manufacturing.

Its scaleable in dimension, and a simple single owner operator franchise.
Very little stock to carry, and repeatable sale on 2/3/4 times a year basis.
Once someone has built up the client base, then they would be set for years, and have a business
they could sell on, as a going concern franchise.

I am looking for advice, indicators on which way to go, and how to get to the decision makers who would invest
in a project like this.

it's a Home service product.
Almost every domestic home has a need for this product/service.
Would retail sale around £50-80 ($60-90) mark (at the sharp end for the customer/client.)
Profit, less running costs and Initial Franchise investment, would be around 55-60% of sale price.
Product would use customers utility services (electric, water, lighting etc)
After product launch, this would be a soft sell, and self generate leads/appointments.

Ideally shown in Ideal Home exhibitions, and D.I.Y outlets etc.
D.I.Y celebrity endorsement would come I think, and mentions on all related shows.

There could also be a D.I.Y innovation product to come from it as well.

If anyone has relevant experience, or knows of someone like wise, please get in touch.

This is one idea I can not keep in my head any longer, as I have just has the very instance
of when it would be used!! [smiley]aes/thinking.png[/smiley]

Discretion would of course, at this stage, be paramount.
I am not seeking funding directly through the forum........just bouncing ideas, and advice for it.

Cheers for reading.
Chris

P.S. I guess I should see if there is a Franchising Forum eh!

Carlitos

..... it all depends on what kind of an product it is....??
Do not forget, there is an euro-crisis out there so people are not so keen on spending their money like they use to do before.... unless your product is very much demanding and unique and be a must have....

Carlitos  8)

Chrisbis

Thanx for dropping by and commenting Carlitos! [smiley]aes/thumb.png[/smiley]

I think this will be one of those defo Euro crisis recovery products/services, that spare cash would certainly be need for.
Its will be a need more than a 'want', although, I have never seen anything like it before.

Some would say (and I am one of them) that it is born from a situation that arises,
with use from another product.
In other words, without the frequent use of another product, this situation would not happen.
it's a symptom of our modern lifestyles and our need for speed. [smiley]aes/wink.png[/smiley]

I think, once in the main frame of peoples minds, and that there is a solution at hand, then it will definitely sell.
[smiley]aes/cool.png[/smiley]

Spin4Fun

Im always open to new opportunities [smiley]aes/cool.png[/smiley]
I started my business in 2004, so I hope now what Im doing.
Doing international business reselling software and developing custom solutions.

So you can PM me if you want.

Your chance to make more profit with Roulette!

Carlitos

Well you got me intrested by not mentioning what it realy is, so if you want and can name " The beast " by its name you can pm.

However, i do not promise anything. I'm just intresting like any " Cat " would be.

Carlitos  8)

Chrisbis

Thank you Spin4Fun & Carlitos.

I will make an attempt at bringing out more details, without offending forum rules, nor exposing
my idea too much!
cheers.

esoito

Don't be bashful -- full exposure could be interesting!

And a bit more exposure of your idea (as well...LOL)is definitely needed for the sort of response(s) you're hoping for.

Carlitos

Chrisbis, maybe some advice.

If you have legal rights on your product it would not hurt to give full detials by pm or so.
If you don't have the legal rights yet, make sure you do have them.
Off course, this will cost you money.....

Anyhow, you will get copied anyway by some cheap Indian or Chinese producer.
It happens to the best of them, CUCCi, Chanel etc...

Perhaps you can use an " Non Disclosure form ", people would sign it and not telling it any futher.

If you want people to get involved in your product you need to tell everything about it.
If you tell just an little people will get discourage at some piont and this may hurt you in your future entrepreneurship.

Carlitos  8)