Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Some GOOD and BAD news for players.....

Started by Binom, October 06, 2013, 02:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Quote from: Binom on October 06, 2013, 11:33:13 AM
....and Ali looks like a system seller.....take from that what you will lol.

You look like a kindergarten kid to me who knows nothing about gambling and randomness and fooling himself and others with fallacies.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Binom

Ali....you are embarrassing your self. Have a proper think, count to ten and...........shhhhhhhhh.
Its not about selling a system or bot....its about beating the game and only millions of PLACED BETS can give surety as to wether the edge and maximum progression has been overcome in a sample thus making it a viable proposition..

Peace

Albalaha

I have shown a mirror to you so don't get frustrated and stop showing methods or ways that needs millions of chips. You are making fun of yourself.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Binom

Facepalm.....

I posted here to highlight the point of huge drawdown and a lot of time (only possible with bot) VS small edge to players unable to simulate thier theorys/systems. Not to discredit your commercial offerings. However if anyone with common sense sees this thread then buys as much as a memory stick off you they deserve what they get.

Troll on my friend :applause:

Tomla

If there is a point Albahala commonly misses it!  I guess he is also going to make his tennis picks a payable thing---God bless that guy

TwoCatSam

I get it!!

This is an academic discussion.

Like:  Can you extract gold from Dragonfly wings?  Well, yes, you can but it costs far more than the gold is worth even at today's inflated prices.

We would be far better off to knit dream catchers from Smurfette's flowing locks.  We could sell them to Leprechauns.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Binom

It was to benefit impulsive inexperienced players leaping before looking and also any experienced players/math types more interested in the challenge of beating the numbers! I like the way you say it better Sam  :thumbsup: