Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

[ASK] Small Profit With Hit & Run Method

Started by akuq, December 05, 2013, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akuq

Hi there ...

Just wanna ask is there any roulette strategy that could make small profit (10% profit of the BR) with hit & run method?

Please share ...

Thank you ...

Bally6354

Hello akuq

To win consistently...the most important aspect is to learn not to lose (much) and let the wins take care of themself. Be that 5%..10% or whatever.

10% of a bankroll is not a small amount. I would find it near impossible to consistently win 10%. It is a nice thought....but I think anybody would be setting themself up for failure and doing serious damage to their bankroll if this was the benchmark every game.

Accept small wins and break even games as all part of the process and you can do well.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

esoito

And 10% of the BR is not exactly a small profit!

Professional horse racing punters I know are content to make 2% profit-on-turnover. They do it consistently.

Finding a suitable system is like buying underwear -- it has to fit your comfort zone.

Once you have a system you are comfortable with (in terms of acceptable risk and we all have different tolerances of risk, don't we?) then settle for 1 or 2% PTO until you develop confidence.

At that point you're in the danger zone . OVER-confidence (greed) will bite you if you let it.

So keep the profits modest and the (inevitable) losses under control.