Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Shifting Targets

Started by ignatus, March 30, 2014, 12:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

This came from observing the live-wheel, and it seems that the last 5 hits comes in clusters. so, i tried figure out a way to take advantage of this phenomenon.

I tried bet each number that comes with it's 2 neighbours, for 3 spins then restart- start with bet the next number with it's 2 neighbours, (5u) (keep that bet) then the next number with it's 2 neighbours, (10u) (keep that bet) then finally the third numbers with it's 2 neighbours is bet, do one spin (with a total of 15u, 5 5 5 numbers).... then restart again with a new target. (restart at any win, with one new target...) it's a progressive bet.

betting this way will make sure if hits comes in clusters it's bound to have a high hitrate, furthermore, targets shift continuously,(this is also true from my observation) always progressively betting for 3 temporary targets once then selecting new targets. from my own test results have been good, but more testing is needed.

I need your help testing.

all live tables have a function to bet each number with it's 2 neighbours with just one click, so no difficult tracking/betting is needed, furthermore it's flatbetting.

cheers