Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Thieves get their behind kicked by MMA expert ... at a gas station ...

Started by Sputnik, July 29, 2014, 03:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolex-Watch

Fine when your friends or associates come to your rescue, otherwise?

ADulay

The initial execution of that "snatch and grab" was perfect.  The timing was spot on.

It went downhill when the original perp fumbled the snatch.  Once he got turned around, his unintelligent buddy comes into the scene and pretty much is a waste of help as he gets smacked around a bit and runs for the waiting getaway car.  The big guy starts getting beat up, the guy from the car comes back but the little guy from the store scares him back into the car as they drive 25 feet away for some reason.

With big perp on the ground, getting beat up, NONE of his buddies come back to get him or help him.

That's a half a$$ed crew if ever I've seen one.

However the timing on the original snatch was perfect, considering it was done from the car as it backed up into the scene!

In a lot of places, a move like that would have two dead guys with holes in their bodies laying on the ground.  They should consider themselves lucky they were robbing somebody not aware of their surroundings, especially at a gas station.

AD

Rinzler

Quote from: ADulay on August 02, 2014, 07:57:39 PM
The initial execution of that "snatch and grab" was perfect.  The timing was spot on.  However the timing on the original snatch was perfect, considering it was done from the car as it backed up into the scene!

No wonder that Obama's sending free bombs to Israel to kill a bunch of essentially defenseless Palestinians.

Or that it was Bush who sent a bunch of free chemical weapons to Hussein after putting him into power over in Iraq.

So, keep that grin on your face when Russia starts shipping the nukes.  What's China going to do, help defend the US?

Gizmotron

Quote from: Rinzler on August 02, 2014, 08:02:06 PM

No wonder that Obama's sending free bombs to Israel to kill a bunch of essentially defenseless Palestinians.

Or that it was Bush who sent a bunch of free chemical weapons to Hussein after putting him into power over in Iraq.

So, keep that grin on your face when Russia starts shipping over the nukes.

Drinking the coolaid. So I suppose we should send bombs to Gaza so we can escalate things? Everyone knows that this conflict is lackluster compared to the death toll building up in the new Syrian/Iraq, ISIS.  Same old proxy war though, the Muslim Brotherhood.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Rinzler

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 02, 2014, 08:44:28 PM
Drinking the coolaid.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1412.htm

http://www.rense.com/general35/rums.htm

No, I don't need to comment on YOUR coolaid.  Jonesville.

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 02, 2014, 08:44:28 PMSo I suppose we should send bombs to Gaza so we can escalate things

No.  Stop the free missiles.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2014/aug/02/congress-backs-israels-iron-dome-missile-defense/

If the Americans stopped arming one side, and the Russians the other some where else... they'd be left with sticks and stones.

Gizmotron

Quote" If the Americans stopped arming one side, and the Russians the other some where else... they'd be left with sticks and stones."

Are you really that uninformed? It's not the Russians arming Gaza/Hamas. It's Iran and it's proxies. If Israel had sticks and stones there would not be an Israel today. History teaches us that. A 2000 year old disagreement will not be resolved by anything other than becoming tired of being killed.  It's time to give them an offer that they can't refuse. Anyway, Its Hamas that is holding the Palestinians hostage in Gaza. Just look at the West Bank. Where's the missles and tunnels there? Funny how facts get in the way.

Rinzler

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 02, 2014, 10:24:04 PMIt's not the Russians arming Gaza/Hamas.

Quote from: Rinzler on August 02, 2014, 09:32:57 PMand the Russians the OTHER (side) some where ELSE (as in Ukraine).

Not what I wrote?  So, let's leave the non-researched spew at that, shall we.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Rinzler on August 02, 2014, 10:45:01 PM

Not what I wrote?  So, let's leave the non-researched spew at that, shall we.

Sticks and stones. [smiley]aes/joking.png[/smiley]

Research this. At the end of the Cold War we, the USA, convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes. And they did, on the promise that we would stand by them. To this date all we have done is send them MRE's and night vision goggles. That's about as good for them as sticks and stones. I'm sure they will be fine for watching S.A.M. missles and party favorites like meals ready to eat. We are throwing Ukraine under the bus. Research that.

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: ADulay on August 02, 2014, 07:57:39 PM
The initial execution of that "snatch and grab" was perfect.  The timing was spot on.

It went downhill when the original perp fumbled the snatch.  Once he got turned around, his unintelligent buddy comes into the scene and pretty much is a waste of help as he gets smacked around a bit and runs for the waiting getaway car.  The big guy starts getting beat up, the guy from the car comes back but the little guy from the store scares him back into the car as they drive 25 feet away for some reason.

With big perp on the ground, getting beat up, NONE of his buddies come back to get him or help him.

That's a half a$$ed crew if ever I've seen one.

However the timing on the original snatch was perfect, considering it was done from the car as it backed up into the scene!

In a lot of places, a move like that would have two dead guys with holes in their bodies laying on the ground.  They should consider themselves lucky they were robbing somebody not aware of their surroundings, especially at a gas station.

AD
I watched it a few times and couldn't figure out what was going on.  Was it a snatch, or just a payback? Those that came to the guy's rescue, were they friends or just bystanders, not a lot of MMA action other than a few kicks which anybody could do. 

http://www.rense.com/general58/NONE.HTM

Rinzler

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 03, 2014, 01:29:12 AM
Sticks and stones. [smiley]aes/joking.png[/smiley]

Research this. At the end of the Cold War we, the USA, convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes.

Remnants of the Kennedy era, I suppose.  Each side convincing its own people of the other side's axis of evil.

Gizmotron

Quote from: Rinzler on August 03, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

Remnants of the Kennedy era, I suppose.  Each side convincing its own people of the other side's axis of evil.

I take it you are young, just getting ready to join the work force. Perhaps you expect to live in grandmother's basement. Who knows what your great plan is. The remnant of the Kennedy era is the most devastating thing that ever happened to America. JFK made it legal for public sector employees to become unionized. Now, because of pension over reach, this nation is headed for bankruptcy and/or runaway inflation. That means you will pay all your life for a promise of utopian existence and will instead get nothing but the bill and an empty promise. When America and the experiment of freedom from tyrants fails I wonder how things will go for you when all you got are sticks and stones and that deer in the headlights look on your face.  Ha ha, you're going to get stuck holding the bag. I plan on being dead.