Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

[Manrique] If you are on a well

Started by VLS, December 07, 2012, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

If you're on a well, the only thing not to do is keep digging.

Manrique
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

...When you are on a losing tram on which you can't get a hit, it's better to call it a day  :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Well, there's one in every crowd..........

It is said one cannot dig his way out of a hole.  I would--for a hefty price---be placed in said hole with an "unintelligent spoon" and proceed to dig my way out.  No funny stuff like hard, hard soil that I can't dig.  Just regular clay or sandy clay.

In the game of gambling, denial is always an arm's reach away.  For those who say they never have to dig their way out of the hole, I say the gods smile down on them.  May it ever be so.  The rest of us--those living in the world where the sun rises in the East---will find ourselves in the hole and must dig our way out. 

What is the "hole"?  If you're bankroll was 500 and you went up to 800 and dropped back to 700--you're 100 in the hole even though your bankroll is ahead. 

Remember--while we may be able to fool each other, we cannot fool the wheel or the person taking our chips.

And that's the name of that tune........

TwoCat

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers