Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Sponsor a community software!

Started by VLS, December 13, 2012, 06:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

If you are in a giving mood these days and would like to receive at the same time, then sponsor a community software!

What's this?

Simple: we agree to a price for your requirements, I code it for you, then you paypal the agreed amount for me to release the software to the community in the free releases section in your name.

You might think: hey! I am paying why would others benefit? Consider:

- You are obtaining exactly the program you want to get done.

- Consider it as you "calling the shots". Other users have no "pull" at all, you do!

- Last but not least, the copies given as a gift to others on your part take absolutely nothing from the "original one" you use.

We all get something good from it :thumbsup:

Post your requirements. I'll ponder you a good reasonable price and the community will thank and appreciate your willingness to share.

Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

soggett

This is very nice from you Vic
And for that price - I don't know the going rate you charge but this seems like a very good deal
Count me in for 1 tracker/tester
I'll PM you tomorow and we will discuss all the details, ok?

VLS

Quote from: soggett on December 13, 2012, 03:44:56 PM
Count me in for 1 tracker/tester
I'll PM you tomorow and we will discuss all the details, ok?
Top news. Thank you dear Soggett.
-- Victor

JohnLegend

don't know much about trackers Victor. But I want to contribute. I have a method unknown to most on the forum as yet. Called 7 on 1. If I pm you the details. You can see if you can work something out for me? And I will double your asking price. How does that sound?

VLS

-- Victor

Bally6354

Hello Vic

I did have an idea which I would like put in a tracker and I don't think it would be that complicated (however you would know better than me)

Here was my idea.....

[csv=,]
13,2A,,
11,1B,(3C),
13,2A,(3C),
31,3A,(C),O.......the missing 3 appeared.
3,1C,(B),O...........the missing C appeared.
18,2C,(B),S...........the B remained missing.
9,1C,(B),S...........the B remained missing.
4,1A,(B),S...........the B remained missing.
26,3B,(2),O.........the missing B appeared. 
[/csv]
The tracker would record the dozens/columns and tell you which is the furthest back dozen or/and column.

The O and S stand for 'opposite' and 'same'. The missing dozen/column appearing means it has went opposite (o). The dozen/column remaining absent means it has stayed the same (s).

I would appreciate it if you had time to fit something like this in.

Thanks.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

VLS

-- Victor

Bally6354

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.