Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anybody think such bad streak can be won?

Started by BEAT-THE-WHEEL, February 21, 2016, 03:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaw

Quote from: Blue_Angel on February 27, 2016, 03:38:03 PM
Mike,
seems this time you are right, never thought a woman as moderator of roulette forum!:-D

Couple of issues with this:

1) Very few roulette forum members are female

2) Women don't tend to be interested in repetitive activities........and if you look at Reyth's posts, there's a ton of repetitive work involved

3) Reyth is notorious for using graphics of all kinds......specifically pics and gifs in his posts, so this might just be smoke and mirrors

Having said that...............maybe he is a she???

Although, Reyth doesn't strike me as the type of person who would want his/her identity known..... :nope:

Mike

Quote from: Blue_Angel on February 27, 2016, 03:38:03 PM
Mike,
seems this time you are right

I'm always right.  :cheer:

It's unusual though, to be sure.

@ TheLaw,

Yes, very few roulette forum members are female, but Reyth (I'm certain), is one of the few.

QuoteWomen don't tend to be interested in repetitive activities........and if you look at Reyth's posts, there's a ton of repetitive work involved

Seems like a bit of a sweeping statement for half the world's population, and doesn't bringing up kids involve a lot of repetitive work?

QuoteReyth is notorious for using graphics of all kinds......specifically pics and gifs in his posts, so this might just be smoke and mirrors

Possibly, but I doubt it. There are head shots in most of the vids on Reyth's youtube site -- why go to so much trouble and for what reason?

Then there's this:

[attachimg=1]

And Reyth just isn't aggressive in the way that most guys would be when having to put up with the constant sniping and criticism myself and Real dish out, LOL. For me, it all points to him/her being a member of the fairer sex. I think it's kinda refreshing, and I like her (even though she's dead wrong about roulette).

TheLaw

Quote from: Mike on February 27, 2016, 05:49:28 PM
I'm always right.  :cheer:

It's unusual though, to be sure.

@ TheLaw,

Yes, very few roulette forum members are female, but Reyth (I'm certain), is one of the few.

Seems like a bit of a sweeping statement for half the world's population, and doesn't bringing up kids involve a lot of repetitive work?

See female lead guitar players........very few actually exist, and none of them are at the level of any guitarist of note.

Possibly, but I doubt it. There are head shots in most of the vids on Reyth's youtube site -- why go to so much trouble and for what reason?

Then there's this:

[attachimg=1]

And Reyth just isn't aggressive in the way that most guys would be when having to put up with the constant sniping and criticism myself and Real dish out, LOL. For me, it all points to him/her being a member of the fairer sex. I think it's kinda refreshing, and I like her (even though she's dead wrong about roulette).

Just keep one thing in mind..........Reyth is a very slippery character who shows all of the classic signs of attention seeking behavior.

But yes..........he/she is very entertaining!!! :thumbsup:

celescliff

Reyth is a man. He goes under the name Reyth77 on YouTube.

Blue_Angel

QuotePossibly, but I doubt it. There are head shots in most of the vids on Reyth's youtube site -- why go to so much trouble and for what reason?
Mike

Because Kavouras pay him/her.
Also must be of Mexican origin.

Just a report:

User ''betjack'' busted on 679th spin when his maximum bet was 64 units and lost 629 units total.

After 765 spins I'm on a new high of 76 units, the max bet never exceed  the 16 units, while the max drawdown was 106 units so far.

I'll report here from time to time.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

TheLaw

Quote from: Blue_Angel on February 27, 2016, 08:36:52 PM
Mike

Also must be of Mexican origin.

Just a report:

User ''betjack'' busted on 679th spin when his maximum bet was 64 units and lost 629 units total.

After 765 spins I'm on a new high of 76 units, the max bet never exceed  the 16 units, while the max drawdown was 106 units so far.

I'll report here from time to time.

So the difference here is that you are using a adaptable bet-selection, and betjack was using just 1 ec? ???

Blue_Angel

Yes, the progression stays the same but without proper selection I'd have already been busted like betjack. 8)
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Mike

Quote from: celescliff on February 27, 2016, 06:17:35 PM
Reyth is a man. He goes under the name Reyth77 on YouTube.

Breaking news: Two people can have the same name (and in fact, the names Reyth77 and Reyth are not the same).

BA,

QuoteMike

So you reckon Kav is paying Reyth (who is a man) to make it look like he is a woman?

Do you have the slightest evidence for this?, and I repeat the question -- Why? Why should it matter to anyone whether Reyth is male or female? If it's because they decided that a female would have more credibility than a male then why go to the trouble of putting fake photos on youtube when it would be so much easier to make it known on the forum? And those youtube vids were only posted AFTER kav sold his system, so if he wanted Reyth to somehow add credibility by being female why wasn't it suggested before?

If that IS Kav's /Reyth's intention it obviously isn't working very well, since you both assumed Reyth is a man.

celescliff

Quote from: Mike on February 28, 2016, 08:15:38 AM
Breaking news: Two people can have the same name (and in fact, the names Reyth77 and Reyth are not the same).

BA,

So you reckon Kav is paying Reyth (who is a man) to make it look like he is a woman?

Do you have the slightest evidence for this?, and I repeat the question -- Why? Why should it matter to anyone whether Reyth is male or female? If it's because they decided that a female would have more credibility than a male then why go to the trouble of putting fake photos on youtube when it would be so much easier to make it known on the forum? And those youtube vids were only posted AFTER kav sold his system, so if he wanted Reyth to somehow add credibility by being female why wasn't it suggested before?

If that IS Kav's /Reyth's intention it obviously isn't working very well, since you both assumed Reyth is a man.

Reyth IS a man. First, he's name is Reyth77 on youtube. Second, if you actually look at his videos you see that he's playing kavouras bet, with the exact type of exitement he had in the thread at the forum and THIRD, he is a QB64 developer, and he uses his software in some videos and you know that QB64 is not a very popular language.

That's my proof, where's yours?

Mike

celescliff,

None of that provides any evidence that Reyth is a man.

Like I said, "Reyth77" and "Reyth" are different names, which doesn't prove that they are NOT the same, but it doesn't prove that they ARE either.

Whatever system Reyth was playing is completely irrelevant to his/her gender.

Whatever programming language Reyth uses is also completely irrelevant.

It seems you have no idea of what constitutes evidence.

My evidence is the screenshot I posted, maybe you didn't see it?

celescliff

You don't strike the name, system and language as a coincidence? I saw your picture and if you want a picture as evidence then here:

Yours is not an evidence either.

I give up. He/She could be whaterver he/she wants for all I care, it's irrelevant.

Blue_Angel

It doesn't really matter, if he was a woman that wouldn't make him more reliable, gender ad credibility are irrelevant.

I can tell you he is male because I listen his voice on one of his videos.

ADulay

I kind of see where this thread started to derail and I think it can still come back 'online' but only time will tell.

We'll let it ride for a little while longer before chopping it up into two separate threads.

AD

Blue_Angel

Just an update report from the 10,000 spins file from random.org

After 1048 results I'm +110 units

Max bet 16 units

Max drawdown -161 units, from +55 to -106 in 121 spins, recovered at +70 units after 30 spins. 

TheLaw

Quote from: Blue_Angel on February 29, 2016, 05:43:21 AM
Just an update report from the 10,000 spins file from random.org

After 1048 results I'm +110 units

Max bet 16 units

Max drawdown -161 units, from +55 to -106 in 121 spins, recovered at +70 units after 30 spins.

So roughly +1 unit every 10 spins.

Is that consistent with your previous tests?

Thanks!  :thumbsup: