Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The 00 Wheel

Started by Bally6354, March 08, 2016, 11:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Mike on March 11, 2016, 07:40:37 AM
I don't get it. Why would anyone want to play the 00 wheel when the house edge is double the Euro wheel?   ???

The fact that you may have discovered some "interesting" correspondences between the wheel and the layout doesn't make any sector more likely to hit than any other. I can't see why this is "exciting". Somebody please enlighten me.

That's correct, I think the topic initiated by an old post from someone who was claiming indirectly that he found the "holy grail".

My personal opinion is that following clues which are based completely on vague claims from unknown individuals has a very good possibility to be misleading.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

Quote from: Blue_Angel on March 11, 2016, 08:05:23 AM
That's true but you do recognize  that there are better bet selections and not everything is the same, right?

I say, there is no better bet selection. Only a time could be favorable for a bet or against it. A bet itself has no advantage attached in it.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

RG,'
and gentlemen,
I tell you an stale open secret.
If you cut the wheel into three almost equal portion,
whether you bet one portion, or double,
after long spins, you will notice, in long spins, they'll always almost equal,

BUT, they tend to CLUSTERED,
AND NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Albalaha on March 12, 2016, 04:27:04 AM
I say, there is no better bet selection. Only a time could be favorable for a bet or against it. A bet itself has no advantage attached in it.

I hate to admit that once more you are correct, not because I've to agree but because it's the reality.
However, this is what I wanted to say but didn't express it properly.
Didn't mean that, for example, numbers 17 and 26 are always better bet than others, but I meant that betting WITH the flow and NOT AGAINST it is the best possible selection, the rest is MM.
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Albalaha

There is nothing like trends or patterns or "going with the wind" or "going against the wind" in a game of pure randomness.

No betselection can outsmart randomness or lessen the house edge or the volatility of variance.

http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/19400641/like-patterns-random-game-help#.VuP4H3197IU

To showcase this, I simulated entire zuma 1600 baccarat removing Tie which has nearly 114k bets. I did them with 5 kind of betselections like betting the last, betting the opposite last, betting before last and switching at certain losses. All performed almost equally and each had good, bad, average and extreme streaks.

http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/11104358/5-different-kind-bet-selections-perform-zumma-1600#.VuP50X197IU

Come out of the fanciful illusions of pattern playing or "identifying the running pattern" or "current flow" of randomness. They do exist in our wishful thinking only. They do not help in real world.

Blue_Angel

Quote from: Albalaha on March 12, 2016, 11:18:44 AM
There is nothing like trends or patterns or "going with the wind" or "going against the wind" in a game of pure randomness.

No betselection can outsmart randomness or lessen the house edge or the volatility of variance.

http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/19400641/like-patterns-random-game-help#.VuP4H3197IU

To showcase this, I simulated entire zuma 1600 baccarat removing Tie which has nearly 114k bets. I did them with 5 kind of betselections like betting the last, betting the opposite last, betting before last and switching at certain losses. All performed almost equally and each had good, bad, average and extreme streaks.

http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/11104358/5-different-kind-bet-selections-perform-zumma-1600#.VuP50X197IU

Come out of the fanciful illusions of pattern playing or "identifying the running pattern" or "current flow" of randomness. They do exist in our wishful thinking only. They do not help in real world.

Every time I'm posting something your reply is against my post, I say black you say white, I say white you say black, what's your problem with me?!

Baccarat is different from roulette and you are replying to a topic about columns betting on American roulette wheel which happens to be at roulette forum.

If you need to boast about your ''I know everything'' attitude, make your own topic and post there whatever you want.
In the meantime don't condemn every effort which being made towards a different path than yours.

Do you expect everyone to agree with your biased views and congratulate you on the same time?!
You (think) know better than anyone?
Fine, just use what you know to win and let the rest of us who we are inferior than you to lose, it's our problem after all!

Mike

Quote from: Albalaha on March 12, 2016, 11:18:44 AM

While I agree with this, you don't seem to realize that the solution you propose -- money management -- is also fallacious. There is no method of money management which will turn a negative expectation into a positive expectation. Looking for "just the right progression" is a fool's errand. This has been proven countless times.

ADulay

Quote from: Blue_Angel on March 12, 2016, 12:36:54 PM
Every time I'm posting something your reply (Albalaha) is against my post, I say black you say white, I say white you say black, what's your problem with me?!

That's our Albalaha.  He hates everyone's ideas equally. 

Don't take it personally, he's on a mission to rid the world of, well, I'm not really sure, but he's very passionate about it.

AD   :cheer:

TheLaw

Quote from: ADulay on March 12, 2016, 10:45:08 PM
That's our Albalaha.  He hates everyone's ideas equally. 

Don't take it personally, he's on a mission to rid the world of, well, I'm not really sure, but he's very passionate about it.

AD   :cheer:

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him selling systems..........  >:D

Blue_Angel

Thank you for the encouragement, really apreaciated it.

By the way, I remembered when spoke with Janus, the creator of GUT, and he expressed his dissapoitment because not only of some trolls who are free-roaming, but also about the eagerness of many individuals for pointless arguments and not feedback, testing, analysis, constructive suggestions...etc

Unfortunately he left forums for such reasons, it's a shame not to be team players and not to work together towards our mutual interest.

A unified brain could achieve much more than a lot of smaller ones, if you block the knowledge by not sharing it you are framing its evolution.

Trust and you'll be trusted, give and you'll get.

Albalaha

QuoteDo you expect everyone to agree with your biased views and congratulate you on the same time?!
You (think) know better than anyone?
Fine, just use what you know to win and let the rest of us who we are inferior than you to lose, it's our problem after all!

and you want to force feed and mislead everyone to play a delayed marty believing you alone? I did not just speak but cared to code a tracker as you propose to play. You weren't scare in boasting about winning the worst of red in roulette30 forum while here you started to sing, "why would I play red" and all that. If my views are biased or wrong, prove it with correct examples, simulations as I did. Speaking loud and writing big paragraphs you are not going anywhere.

Blue_Angel

You have an opinion like everyone else, everyone can judge for themselves.

I'm afraid we are derailing this topic so I'll stop responding to topic non relevant messages.