Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Walk down the double streets

Started by Ralph, January 13, 2013, 04:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

This morning I am going to try all double streets in order from one to six. I will use 0.1 chips.
The method is simple add a chip on a loss and reduce 6 on a win. Stop and take next ds then back to one or with some plus.

Starting on first street and I will report the results. (I have had a 90 sleeper, so do not try it with too small bankroll or higher value chips).

Ralph

First DS done in a few spins. Plus 1.7 Euro (17 units).

Albalaha

Ralph,
     You are courageous and lucky both. I wish you all the best and advise you to keep a reasonable level of stop loss.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Ralph

The second DS went  27 spins plus 3.9.

Ralph

The third street a few spins and 1.5 (15) plus.

Ralph

4th street short run 5 spins and 1.5 plus.

Ralph

5th street went simular as previous. plus 1.5 (15).

Ralph

The last DS went for 6 spins. Plus 1.5.

All done and it went  fast and easy.

Total 11.60 and about 25 minutes.

Albalaha

Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Ralph

I got the feeling it is right time to try it once again. Used this time 0.5 chips and went throught the six doublestreet in less than 30 spins.

Total for session  35.49 (odd due to a bet by misstake of 0.01).

TwoCatSam

Ralph

I'd love to be using your bot BUT..........

My wife doesn't want me using her computer SO...........

I dug out an old one and put Windows & and Dot Net on it AND

Your bot won't run!!

Man, I've done everything I know to do!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Stepkevh

Sam,

What windows version is on that computer ?

Stef

TwoCatSam

Stef

Dang!!  I can't believe I left out the "7" when I wrote windows.  See why I need bots?? 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 14, 2013, 04:17:27 AM
Stef

Dang!!  I can't believe I left out the "7" when I wrote windows.  See why I need bots?? 

Sam

Sam!

I should work using Windows 7. How is your RAM?  You may increase the virtual memory, as you had Vista before I suppouse the computer has a few years and may have low ram. The bot is demanding on memory.  On an  AMD processor at a computer with smaller ram it works, but slower.

seykid31

What about playing with progression 11111 22222 33333 each win,we fall back 5 paces
if we win on 7th step which is after playing 11111 22 we go back 5 paces on the 3rd 1(111) and we pick up from there.