Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

In The Head Of Sputnik

Started by Sputnik, October 29, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

Here we go again with 1 in 3 odds using three different formations that has the same random distribution as three dozen.
What i want to show with this example is how each formation can strike for several times in a row or all three formations can alternate.
That is one selection process using this concept, another concept is to bet against the strikes.

The selection process has such high quality so i have been testing with with positiv progression and mild progression and winning two in a row concept.
I post the selection formations or sequence patterns before and will copy the material and explain how, when and why to place your bets in certain ways.

Cheers

jsintl

Quote from: Sputnik on October 29, 2017, 06:54:07 PM
Here we go again with 1 in 3 odds using three different formations that has the same random distribution as three dozen.
What i want to show with this example is how each formation can strike for several times in a row or all three formations can alternate.
That is one selection process using this concept, another concept is to bet against the strikes.

The selection process has such high quality so i have been testing with with positiv progression and mild progression and winning two in a row concept.
I post the selection formations or sequence patterns before and will copy the material and explain how, when and why to place your bets in certain ways.

Cheers

Hi Sputnik,

This is interesting.  Hoping to hear more details from you.

Best regards,
jsintl

Sputnik

I just want to show the strength behind the selection method - this is winning two in a row without progression - flat betting - but there is variance so in the end you need a mild progression

W W

L W L W W

W L L W L W W

W W

L W L W W

L L W L W L W W

W W

W L W W

L L W L W L W W

L L W W

W W

W L W L W W

W W

L W L L L

+2
+2
+2
+2
+1
+2
+1
+0
+2
+2
+0
+2
+2
+2

jsintl

Quote from: Sputnik on November 03, 2017, 06:44:43 PM
I just want to show the strength behind the selection method - this is winning two in a row without progression - flat betting - but there is variance so in the end you need a mild progression

W W

L W L W W

W L L W L W W

W W

L W L W W

L L W L W L W W

W W

W L W W

L L W L W L W W

L L W W

W W

W L W L W W

W W

L W L L L

+2
+2
+2
+2
+1
+2
+1
+0
+2
+2
+0
+2
+2
+2

Hi Sputnik,

This is really interesting. 
More details if it's all possible.

Best regards,
jsintl

Blue_Angel

2 hits in a row for 18 out of 37 has less chance than a single hit for 12 out of 37.

On first case you have 24.32% probability and on the second 32.43%.

There's 8.11% difference.

Just the facts
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

jsintl

Hi Sputnik,

Please share more of your head....

Thanks

Sputnik

Hello i will explain - but at the moment i am deep into sportbetting so maybe next week ...
Is really the best of the best - my opinion.

Cheers

Baelog

Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Baelog
Baelog *The lost Viking*