Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcboilermaker

Quote from: Superman on November 18, 2012, 04:12:08 PM

Glad to hear you enjoy my posts mate, yeah I did a few shutdowns at a big refinery, rotating the pipes etc, replacing valves, who would have thought crude oil could wear the inside of pipes as much as it does? amazing really.

Hi. superman

You mention wear on pipes. yes I'm familiar with that. I just finished a job rebuilding a refinery after a massive hydrogen explosion, caused from excessive wear on piping.

My latest results.

I have played pattern breaker all week.

95 games won round one.
8 games went to round two and recovered.

As well today,
I  have been playing pilots way for , 14 games, only betting against h/l e/o
I have won all 14 games played today.
I think that is how will I play from now on. my initial plan to make profit on the second round bet is not working out, because the first round is strong strike rate, I rarely get second round to bet.

subby

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 22, 2012, 10:49:18 AM

I think that is how will I play from now on. my initial plan to make profit on the second round bet is not working out, because the first round is strong strike rate, I rarely get second round to bet.

It all adds up though...every little helps as they say. That's a great position to be in, multiple small money wins with the odd ten fold win thrown in, sounds good to me  ;)

Also take a side thought at the small bets adding up...

1 win with a small bet might equal 1% of a total loss of the huge 2nd bet....you get 100 smaller bets and you have covered the loss with the 2nd huge bet...given how frequently you lose on a second bet then that's a great safety net.

Can I ask what sort of units you are betting and what your bankroll is? If you'd rather not say I'll understand  :thumbsup:
Cheers

Subby

bcboilermaker

Quote from: subby on November 22, 2012, 11:05:21 AM
It all adds up though...every little helps as they say. That's a great position to be in, multiple small money wins with the odd ten fold win thrown in, sounds good to me  ;)

Also take a side thought at the small bets adding up...

1 win with a small bet might equal 1% of a total loss of the huge 2nd bet....you get 100 smaller bets and you have covered the loss with the 2nd huge bet...given how frequently you lose on a second bet then that's a great safety net.

Can I ask what sort of units you are betting and what your bankroll is? If you'd rather not say I'll understand  :thumbsup:

Hi. subby

my bankroll is about 2000 at bet365.
I'm staking 10, 20, 40

and also at betvoyager my BR is 500
I'm staking 5, 10, 20

That is my latest staking plan.
I was using base units of 2, and 3 dollar.....
but I'm playing around to find what works best.

I have won 315 euro at betvoyager since the 18th ^-^

bcboilermaker

Playing pilots way, only  EO / HL . I'm 17 for 17 games played at betvoyager. alternating between , zero and no zero tables

That is 34 bets all won for 5 euro

Also FYI , I track zero, as low, black, and even.
just because I feel like tracking it that ^-^ I still have a good strike rate!

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 22, 2012, 12:56:53 PM
Playing pilots way, only  EO / HL . I'm 17 for 17 games played at betvoyager. alternating between , zero and no zero tables

That is 34 bets all won for 5 euro :thumbsup:

Also FYI , I track zero, as low, black, and even.
just because I feel like tracking it that ^-^ I still have a good strike rate!
That's some impressive stats B.C. I wonder how Shogun and Tarantino are doing.

Im travelling at mo, so no play. When I get back on friday. I will resume my fresh assault on BV with bigger stakes.lets see if I can hold onto 14/1.

bcboilermaker

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 22, 2012, 01:32:46 PM
That's some impressive stats B.C. I wonder how Shogun and Tarantino are doing.

Im travelling at mo, so no play. When I get back on friday. I will resume my fresh assault on BV with bigger stakes.lets see if I can hold onto 14/1.

Hi john.

sitting at 21/1 rite now... gonna play for few more hours. see where i end up

As well I would add that I just had the welcome bonus of my initial deposit of 130 euro, just credited to my account...
I had the account originally for use with flukey luke S9 bot, not really using the bot anymore... but pattern breaker is taking BV to pieces!

To release the bonus i had to wager 130x50.
My account is now at 650 gonna step up unit size soon!

bcboilermaker

playing Pilots Way.

5 euro base unit.

21 games won (42 bets) on both even chances, Zero losses.... I'm waiting for a loss then I will step up unit size.

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 22, 2012, 02:03:08 PM
playing Pilots Way.

5 euro base unit.

21 games won (42 bets) on both even chances, Zero losses.... I'm waiting for a loss then I will step up unit size.
It will come trust me B.C lol. When I started I had a dual winning  streak of  32

for HIGH LOW-- ODD EVEN. Now they're losing about 1 in 10. What I expect. I've also had my first double loss so be careful about raising too high.

Live I seldom lose two in a row, but its early days on BV.

bcboilermaker

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 22, 2012, 02:44:14 PM
It will come trust me B.C lol. When I started I had a dual winning  streak of  32

for HIGH LOW-- ODD EVEN. Now they're losing about 1 in 10. What I expect. I've also had my first double loss so be careful about raising too high.

Live I seldom lose two in a row, but its early days on BV.

Hi. John

Yes I definitely , play a more reasonable recovery. I try to win about half my first bet back.
My loss came  last night on game 25, it was on the second betting round , So the next few games I upped my bet and recovered easily.

It seems like 25-30 wins in a row is the threshold

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 22, 2012, 07:39:16 PM

Hi. John

Yes I definitely , play a more reasonable recovery. I try to win about half my first bet back.
My loss came  last night on game 25, it was on the second betting round , So the next few games I upped my bet and recovered easily.

It seems like 25-30 wins in a row is the threshold
Yes on BV that would seem to be the threshold. Live. I've broken the 100 barrier a few times. That was when I played ONLY HIGH LOW.

And only played 5 games a day max on different tables live B&M and live online combined. I've also been over the 40 barrier live a few times.

And on BV RED BLACK surprisingly racked up a streak of 47 games before it lost twice in 4 games. So this is how it can level out.

Im not fully confident in BV yet to risk treble stakes on the follow up bet to a losing game. Live I would bet that without thinking. Because it has the positive track record.

I will double after a loss when I resume play on Friday. And half stakes after 3 or 4 wins to protect profits. After a month if I can see a pattern very similar to live.

I will be encouraged to take more risk. BUT, you are right to have identified how good that second bet can be. I only have 8 losses on the follow up bet in 564 games over 4 years live.

My confidence and enthusiasm grows with longterm success with a method or strategy of play. :thumbsup:

bcboilermaker

yes, interesting stats john.

I have been playing the hell out of BV, really over playing the system. I realize that!  seeing how far  I can push it. So its all good!
8)

but that being said I did have my first double loss this morning on BV.

Although in hindsight, I probably never should have made the second bet.
firstly the game had gone passed 60 spins.
and the last two patterns to form against each other were HHH and LLL.

Was not a good bet!

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 22, 2012, 08:48:25 PM
yes, interesting stats john.

I have been playing the hell out of BV, really over playing the system. I realize that!  seeing how far  I can push it. So its all good!
8)

but that being said I did have my first double loss this morning on BV.

Although in hindsight, I probably never should have made the second bet.
firstly the game had gone passed 60 spins.
and the last two patterns to form against each other were HHH and LLL.

Was not a good bet!
Yes the worst pattern to end up with is 3 of the same. If an even chance is trending when that happens you can easily lose.

But I have overall faith in two constants. An overall strikerate of 10/1 snd a solid longterm recovery bet.

Live im on a very good run at the moment. 21 wins in a row beteeen HIGH LOW an ODD EVEN..

subby

Can you both clarify a double loss. To me if I@m using ophis's tracker a double loss would be 1 session playing but losing H/L AND O/E in the same session. Or do you mean any 2 losses even if they are both H/L for example...in the 1 session?
Cheers

Subby

bcboilermaker

Hi Subby.

for my self, I consider a double loss as losing both HL and EO, in the same game session.

JohnLegend

Quote from: bcboilermaker on November 23, 2012, 12:24:56 AM
Hi Subby.

for my self, I consider a double loss as losing both HL and EO, in the same game session.
That's right B.C, its losing both in the same session.