Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Bet against the perfect rotation of numbers

Started by Albalaha, August 02, 2019, 04:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Let a session start and 25 unique numbers show. When 25th unique number shows, we bet the latest 24 unique numbers leaving the farthest number. Now either a new number hits to kill your bet or the oldest and farthest will hit instantly to make you lose. If we keep betting in this manner till 30th unique number shows, I expect a very good number of hits in most of the sessions as a perfect rotation of numbers is lesser likely than vice versa. What is your opinion on this?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

I got made a tracker of this bet from a programmer. The bet is good enough but still it may need to fight two things:
1. Temporary variance, i.e. more losses than wins
2. House edge.

Hence, it is certain that any bet is no ticket to win easily on roulette.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

Dear Sir,
With respect,
If this selection is STABLE..WL near 66% albeit HE..., after acceptable round of spins, say, 100, 150, 200spins,
Then applying your variance avoidance, stop bet, and mm, will make this selection, a near hg.

AsymBacGuy

Interesting topic.

Somewhere I've read that classifying the last 5 numbers repeating or not could be a wise way to detect how things are working on that wheel.
I agree.

At a single zero wheel, the probability to hit the last 5 numbers (or any 5 numbers) is 0.135, obviously this value tend to be true only itlr.
For practical purposes we could consider separately a full cycle of 37 spins then  assessing such probability each time. 

Differently to man actioned wheels, softwares working at automated wheels tend to produce less randomized outcomes as there's less bouncing, less number of ball and rotor velocities and a constant point of ball's launch.

Of course there is some bet selection to be made along with the use of a strong progression helped by the fact that the payment will be huge (32:1).

There are several IB machines where around any cycle the probability to hit one of those 5 last numbers is 100%.

as.
Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)