Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Playing three EC.

Started by Ralph, March 12, 2013, 02:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

How many times did the Green Goblin (zero) eat away at the BR?
[reveal] within your 1513 spins[/reveal]

Ralph

Quote from: Chrisbis on March 12, 2013, 08:24:09 PM
How many times did the Green Goblin (zero) eat away at the BR?
[reveal] within your 1513 spins]/reveal][/reveal]

Did not count, the green or any number which is not bet, makes the losing bets.  It does not matter if it is green or black if we bet red it is a loss.   Zero cluster once and that's makes it harder.  On NoZero the odds is better, but we need 50 Euro to get the same number of units, the tax is 10% of the winnings. NoZ is anyhow better to use because better of odds. 

Bv has a table with Zero and fair odds as well, if Zero hits you get the bet back on EC/Col/Doz.   It was probably about 40 zeros.

In those 1513 spins I have bet around  4000 units and the HE should have taking about  108 units.

I recall I got small bets on most zero hits.

Chrisbis

I asked only with reference to the use of the same set of bets run on a No Zero wheel, and pay the house the -10% commission at the end of the game.
If the game ran at the same rate (spins v advance of BR), for both wheels, I just wondered if how much was lost, (and hence also lost time, lost opportunity) against running the bet on the Bv NoZ wheel.

I was just pondering........
[reveal] some of the 1500 spins on a NoZero wheel 'could' have made the addition 10% required as the penalty forfeit for playing there, instead of landing on the Zero in an alternative venue[/reveal]

Ralph

Quote from: Chrisbis on March 12, 2013, 08:57:10 PM
I asked only with reference to the use of the same set of bets run on a No Zero wheel, and pay the house the -10% commission at the end of the game.
If the game ran at the same rate (spins v advance of BR), for both wheels, I just wondered if how much was lost, (and hence also lost time, lost opportunity) against running the bet on the Bv NoZ wheel.

I was just pondering........
[reveal] some of the 1500 spins on a NoZero wheel 'could' have made the addition 10% required as the penalty forfeit for playing there, instead of landing on the Zero in an alternative venue[/reveal]

You will almos everytime get better using a table with no HE. Take care to always end a session on plus. If you close on a loss, you pay tax for recovering.  The smallest units is five time more so the bankroll have to be 5 times in Euro  to get the same number of chips.

The HE is a part of the wagering, you may wager 30x the bankroll and then the HE matter a lot, 10% of the winning is far less.

The 2.7 % HE every bet and 30x is almost all.