Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Streets by zio_Ninni

Started by wannawin, May 28, 2013, 03:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Hi everyone

I have been playing this system for a while now with great success. Rules are as follows:

1. every time a number hits, start betting on the other two numbers from the same street, ex. if #1 hits start betting on #2 and #3

2. continue adding numbers in this fashion after each spin

3. when you get a hit, proceed as follows:

3a. if profit is higher than 10 units, then reset and start again
3b. if profit is below 10 units then remove the two numbers from the street that just hit and add 1 unit to all the other numbers. Continue betting until profit is higher than 10 units
3c. if you get a second hit and still not in profit, remove the two numbers from the street that just hit, add another unit to all numbers and continue

Of course, you can reset at any profit, however I have been playing resetting on any profit higher than 10 units and a stop loss of 200 units.

Below is an example from live play:

Number spun/ Amount bet/ Amount won/ Running total/ Comments
25------------/ -------------/ --------------/ ----------------/ bet on 26 and 27
33------------/ -2 ----------/ --------------/ -2 ------------/ add 31 and 32
14------------/ -4 ----------/ --------------/ -6 -------------/ add 13 and 15
06------------/ -6 ----------/ --------------/ -12------------/ add 4 and 5
28------------/ -8 ----------/ --------------/ -20------------/ add 29 and 30
20------------/ -10 ---------/ --------------/ -30------------/ add 19 and 21
22------------/ -12 ---------/ --------------/ -42------------/ add 23 and 24
23------------/ -14 ---------/ 36 -----------/ -20------------/ remove 23 and 24 and add 1 unit to the rest
20------------/ -24 ---------/ --------------/ -44------------/ no numbers to add because 20 just repeated so we continue
32------------/ -24 ---------/ 72 -----------/ 4 ------------/ running total less than 10 unit so we continue, remove 31 and 32 and add 1 unit to all
5 ------------/ -30 ---------/ 108 -----------/ 82 ------------/ profit target exceeded, we reset

Hope this helps.

credit to zio_Ninni
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Dane

Hi Walter
I have noticed that you seem to be using the streets in order to find some single numbers to bet.  Such systems should be in the STRAIGHT UP section, I think.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Turner

This isn't far from Turbogenius's turbo 456 streets if i recall. I know that didn't work long term because ....(well nothing does) it was coded in RX and i hammered it. This may have differences that help....dunno!

Chrisbis

Hey Walter...............good morning to U.

Little something for u............ a proper table function in forum.
Its called csv.
U separate out the data with whatever symbol U like. I have used "comma" as its able to be disguised, without losing the ability to use .(full stop):(colon);(semi colon)-(dash) or /(forward slash) like U did.

Here is your New table. The first line, is always the header.

[csv=,]
Number spun,Amount bet,Amount won,Running total,Comments
25,,,, bet on 26 and 27
33,-2,,-2,add 31 and 32
14,-4,,-6,add 13 and 15
06,-6,,-12,add 4 and 5
28,-8,,-20,add 29 and 30
20,-10,,-30,add 19 and 21
22,-12,,-42,add 23 and 24
23,-14,36,-20,remove 23 and 24 and add 1 unit to the rest
20,-24,,-44,no numbers to add because 20 just repeated so we continue
32,-24,72,4,running total less than 10 unit so we continue& remove 31 and 32 and add 1 unit to all
5,-30,108,82,profit target exceeded& we reset
[/csv]

I took the liberty of re-doing your first post table contents, in the csv formate.

Cause I know your interested in coding, like myself, I have put the source code in the reveal below, so U can see how it works.

[reveal= csv table code source][csv=,]
Number Spun,Amount Bet,Amount Won,Running Total,Comments
25,,,, bet on 26 and 27
33,-2,,-2,add 31 and 32
14,-4,,-6,add 13 and 15
06,-6,,-12,add 4 and 5
28,-8,,-20,add 29 and 30
20,-10,,-30,add 19 and 21
22,-12,,-42,add 23 and 24
23,-14,36,-20,remove 23 and 24 and add 1 unit to the rest
20,-24,,-44,no numbers to add because 20 just repeated so we continue
32,-24,72,4,running total less than 10 unit so we continue& remove 31 and 32 and add 1 unit to all
5,-30,108,82,profit target exceeded& we reset
[/csv][/reveal]

Note*...Vic has yet to fully implement this csv code, so if U copy and paste, the font may be odd!
(as U can no doubt see!
Cheers
Chris

This is what it should look like
[csv=,]
Table Number,Table shape,Table colour,No of People
1,round,blue,4
2,round,green,8
3,square,brown,12
4,Outside1,concrete,6
5,Outside2,concrete,6
6,Staff,white,6
[/csv]

NathanDetroit

It would be interesting  to view a profile of a losing session . They DO happen, don`t they ?

ND

wannawin

Friends. the authorship of this system belongs to zio_Ninni. I have fixed the original post to reflect this.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Rolex-Watch

Ah, I knew if  looked hard enough I might find it posted somewhere.
I am going to resurrect this thread, because it strikes me to be a lot like the Turbo Genius Street system, having played this many years ago, at the time I thought it was great as it does involve this so called law of the third, which I notice a fair few of systems are based upon (that would include 3rd repeats, BTW what does CWB stand for?).

Anyway, my issue with this is the money management, I found it virtually impossible to come up with anything decent to handle sleeping streets.  The kind of scenario you keep increasing by 1 chip, then 2 chips after a few spins, meanwhile some other 3 street is hitting which you only have 1 chip on it. 

I have a copy of TG's original if anybody wishes to see it.  But progression~wise, any suggestions??