Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

In the 9

Started by Buffalowizard, June 03, 2013, 07:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalowizard

Hello good fellows,
Brought this over from the 'other forum'. Hopefully Great Gramps can shed some insights on progression levels for this bet and make it even more potent.

Lay it out in a 3x3 matrix style, numbered 1-6 (representing the double streets)

So as the numbers come out it would look something like this:

1 3 2
2 1 1
3 1 3

Now here's the thing, it's a simple betting procedure... we're simply fishing for
a repeat after spin 1 (spin 1 being the top left hand number)

We then go along horizontally each row, looking for repeats both horizontally
AND vertically.

This means sometimes we are betting on 1 double street, and perhaps other
occasions, 2.

This also means that the progression could be tricky to work out.

The top row will all be betting on 1 DS.
The second row, first number will be too, but the next 2 numbers on the second row
will betting 2 DS.
The 3rd row is the same as the 2nd.

Each mini game is one of these 3x3 grids.

I have looked at dozens of these grids and only come up with 1 so far where there
has been no vertical or horizontal repeats.

This means that it has caught my attention and I will begin to note down here
each mini game of 3x3 grids, but first I need a progression suitable for this if any
wise head can formulate such a thing for this.

Here's a grid from my sample, and an average one at that.

5 1 1
1 3 4
2 1 6 

So you see, the first number, 5, we don't bet on. We then bet for a repeat of it.
Loss because a 1 showed up. We then bet for  repeat of DS 1, and it wins.

That's that mini game won and you can close it down and start afresh or hit the
road, or fridge or whatever.

Another one:

3 4 6
2 4 3
6 1 3

You'll see many grids that have 2 or more repeats in them. I don;t chase after multiple
repeats and shut it down after the one only. Here, we win on the second row on DS 4.

Remember, we have 8 chances to get a vertical or horizontal winner. On the second row
when the win is on DS 4, we would also have been betting for DS 2, to try and win on the
horizontal too.

Hope this is fairly clear by now. Grab hold of some grids and see for yourself!

BW

soggett

simple marty would be: 1,1,1,1,2,2,3,5
a total of 27 units for 8 steps

just tried a quick test, 54 spins, 6 games, all won, total +18 units
1 game had 5 wins in it  :o :o  (1,4,6,5,4,6,5,4,6)

Buffalowizard

That's got to be a record so far soggett !

Buffalowizard

Other posters have highlighted that occasionally you will have two grid losses in a row. No three in a row yet, but obviously the time will come when this happens too. Therefore correct MM is necessary for this to have legs.
It is a solid system and I do believe in it but I think it is only part of the way there

soggett

Quote from: Buffalowizard on June 04, 2013, 03:49:37 PM
Other posters have highlighted that occasionally you will have two grid losses in a row. No three in a row yet, but obviously the time will come when this happens too. Therefore correct MM is necessary for this to have legs.
It is a solid system and I do believe in it but I think it is only part of the way there

I agree
I did a test and had a back to back loss and once a loss win loss
total 4 losses in 170 spins, ended -67 using the marty
the MM is the key (isn't it always) but it is a nice and simple way to play

GreatGrampa

BW,

Attached is the progression that I would use. Depending on the risk appetite, either you can go aggressive or go conservative as I explained in the post where you updated 2x2 matrix. I have used the spins that you had provided in my post on Double treble. Every matrix is treated as one complete game with a fixed progression. The progression does not continue on to the next game. On a loss game, you up your base unit by 1, until either you hit a new high or get into positive zone again depending on your style of play. In the example I have reset when I get a new high. Total 32 games, 3 losses and +182 units.

The real key is treating every matrix as one whole game.

People who are really conservative, should use the cyclic progression increase after two virtual wins, or 1 virtual loss. This will protect your win ratio based on the complete ladder formation that happens. As I said earlier, this is not a complete ladder as the matrix randomly looks for repeats every 1,2,3 spins depending on the position in your matrix. So 3 continuous losses can happen, considering we are looking at a set of 7 outcomes.
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Buffalowizard

Great stuff GG
Hopefully this will interest many to test this and use in their roulette armoury.
Thank you