Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Diagonal Anti-Trend

Started by ignatus, June 24, 2013, 11:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

Diagonal Anti-Trend

Trigger: Wait for one of the two diagonal groups of splits to hit 3 times in a row, then place the opposite diagonal bets with corners, (2 in each dozen) 6 corners bet

Diagonal group 1 (/): Splits 1/4, 9/12, 13/16, 21/24, 25/28, 33/36 -> When hit three times in a row: Bet the anti-diagonal corners 2/6, 7/11, 14/18, 19/23, 26/30, 31/35.

Diagonal group 2 (\): Splits 3/6,  7/10, 15/18, 19/22, 27/30/, 31/34  -> When hit three times in a row: Bet the anti-diagonal corners 1/5, 8/12, 13/17, 20/24, 25/29, 32/36.

Progression: none, or progression for six quads 1-3-9-27

Mohitomish

Are all your strategies winning ones? what's the point of making a new strategy every other day? won't it be better to focus all your energy in one strategy? Please don't mind..

wannawin

Thanks for sharing your methods friend Ignatus. Your generosity is very much appreciated by many members even if they are often silent.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

ignatus

Atlantis

Hi wannawin,

I agree. I think ignatus is on to something here!  :)

A.

wannawin

I admire most who have a system of his authorship and shares it than the guy who says to be having a holy grail and is stingy even with ideas that do not take anything from him if he shares.

It is great to see people like ignatus sharing. Because of this sharing the new systems are diversified with improvements and tweaks. They are published in the hopes they are exactly what someone needed. This is appreciated and thanked.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.