Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Straights and trends

Started by Priyanka, July 31, 2013, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

Can someone give me 5 sets of 100 spins? Am asking because, I don't want to get biased in my findings. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Yanks

Chrisbis

Dublin spins from a friend!

Spin4Fun

206 spins for the latvia live stream of today

Your chance to make more profit with Roulette!

Turner

latvian spins would be nice to look at. how many X's from where the ball flew off....12 ?  lol

Bally6354

Quote from: Turner on July 31, 2013, 10:08:15 PM
latvian spins would be nice to look at. how many X's from where the ball flew off....12 ?  lol

[smiley]aes/lol.png[/smiley]

Spielbank Wiesbaden put -- --  -- when there is a change of dealer!

The Latvian version --  --  -- indicate when the magnets are turned on!  O:-)
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Priyanka

Thanks everyone for the spins.

Turner

The latvian dolly dealer mantra...."  sorry to hear that player....results are random"  ^-^

Spin4Fun

Well it has its advantages playing there, you know its not 100% random [smiley]aes/cool.png[/smiley]
If you have enough you know which dealers are very good repeaters, its very clear they train to be repeaters, and some do everything to hit 0.
so not 100% random... is maybe not as bad as full 100% random [smiley]aes/martini.png[/smiley]
Your chance to make more profit with Roulette!

Kingspin

No one can train to spin the wheel and hit certain numbers such as 0 , that is complete BS.   Even the worlds best magicians could not do that no way. . .. 

split-monster

Have a look at this short video from 3min 30sec in and then ask yourself if the dealer can hit any number they like. It may have been possible years ago to hit sections on the older wheels with tall frets. But I couldn't imagine any dealers having the skill to do it today on these new low profile wheels.

http://youtu.be/EQHdxi1hsCo