Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A complete line or DS (thanks to Mr. J)

Started by Dane, August 30, 2013, 02:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

Mr J´s method "A complete street" has inspired me to this. If we don´t have too many chips, it might be cheaper to work on split instead of single numbers.
Mr J hopes to see a complete street (three numbers) within  the latest 12 spins.
Accordingly I hope to see a complete line (three splits) within  the latest 8 spins.
                                         1-6   = 1-4 & 2-5 & 3-6.
                                         7-12 = 7-10 & 8-11 & 9-12.
                                       13-18 = 13-16 & 14-17 & 15-18.
                                       19-24 = 19-22 & 20-23 & 21-24.
                                       25-30 = 25-28 & 26-29 & 27-30.
                                       31-36 = 31-34 & 32-35 & 33-37.
As far as I can see, it is sufficient to watch the latest SEVEN spins. When exactly two of the three splits from a line are there, I simply bet the missing one.
Without progression.
                                                  Good luck!
                                                     Dane
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Tomla

Mr J

WOW !!!!!!!!!

I just got done re-typing this and am in this section to post it and I see this.

That is STRANGE. Anyways, I posted it again.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

TwoCatSam

So this whole thread is "Liberty With a Hint of Basil."  Right?
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers