Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Simple strategy

Started by ozon, September 11, 2013, 09:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozon

What do  You  think  about this kind  strategy.
We wait for  imbalance  of  EC bets  in last 100 spins ,let say 60  and  more blacks  to 40 or less reds ,  and  start  placing  bet on  reds  to  balance  with soft  progression  111222333444...
we  go  up  only  after 3  straight loses.  Bankroll   300 units.
We  play  all  EC  .
60  to  40   is  for live  wheels,   for  RNG  i  think 65 to 35 ,or  even more.
This  is mechanical progression  and  we  lose  at  some   point  ,  but  mayby make more than  lose.

Tomla

I sorta play all 3 e/c's  this way ........For me at worst they balance out and its break- even ,  at best you do very very well...

Rouletta

Not wanting to sound negative, the waiting time for placing a bet is incredibly high....; Furthermore what about if the difference between R/N is only about 2
or 3 in 100 spins.......; I luv playing ec's imho I think there are surely faster and more effective bet selection for ec's.......

Tomla

I have been playing my own version of this....--I divide all the e/c's into 6 bets: Red/Black, High,/Low, even /odd.......When I sit at table --I start with red/ black (as its the most obvious to see). If the last 14 on the marquee are choppy, as in only 1' and 2's I play red to continue after a hit.A separate bet is black to continue (FTL).... My most conservative approach, is to play in blocks of 8-10 attempts . If down after say 10 I increase my bet size by a minimum. Start at 1 the next block is 1.5....Im watching the board and adding other e/c bets in as I can absorb them into the game. IE notice them. I keep track of all of them and restart when ahead a couple of chips (my own judgement when)...... I have rarely had to go past the 1, 1.5 stage

Rouletta

Tomla, thanks for sharing your own version.  One question, in relation to the separate bet if Black comes FTL; What about if u loose, and R comes will u go for B or for R for the next bet.......?
In relation to progression....have u tried the bread winner's progression as well......? I used it every day with very good results....

Cheers

Rouletta

Tomla

if black losses and red comes I bet red.....  I have tried this with breadwinner, positive parlays all kinds of soft bets and haven't really lost a session yet. I use it as a staple bet to stay on the table.. I might be playing lines or columns etc and need triggers.. this bet keeps me on the table if the other players exit etc.... You can mickey mouse this bet and play all 6 even chances or choose a couple of them---depends on what else your doing on the table.

Rouletta

Thanks Tomla, I will give it a shot.