Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

E/C System

Started by Bally6354, September 11, 2013, 11:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

I was reminded tonight of an idea I came up with a few years ago. So I decided to take another look and see if I could tweak it a bit.

There are 8 combinations for three results on the E/C's.

1. BBB   EEE   LLL
2. BRB   EOE   LHL
3. BBR   EEO   LLH
4. BRR   EOO   LHH
5. RRR   OOO   HHH
6. RBR   OEO   HLH
7. RRB   OOE   HHL
8. RBB   OEE   HLL

So what to do is mark the groups as they are coming out and wait for the last 2 groups to be missing.

example:

6  (here the 7+8 are the last two groups missing)

Now there are 4 sets of 'last two groups missing' that I am interested in.

The 1+8

The 4+5

The 1+3

The 5+7

If the 1+8 are the missing 2 groups...Bet for either R, O or H on the 2nd and 3rd spin of the next three spins.

If the 4+5 are the missing 2 groups...Bet for either B, E or L on the 2nd and 3rd spin of the next three spins.

If the 1+3 are the missing 2 groups...Bet for either R, O or H on the 1st and 2nd spin of the next three spins.

If the 5+7 are the missing 2 groups...Bet for either B, E or L on the 1st and 2nd spin of the next three spins.

You have to keep updating as each new set of three spins appear. You will either have the same two groups missing or one of the missing groups will appear and you need to update your record.

It would be far too cumbersome just playing one EC group.

The 'last two groups missing' can appear in 28 different combinations...

1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7, 1/8.

2/3, 2/4, 2/5, 2/6, 2/7, 2/8.

3/4, 3/5, 3/6, 3/7, 3/8.

4/5, 4/6, 4/7, 4/8.

5/6, 5/7, 5/8.

6/7, 6/8.

7/8.

So there are not going to be loads of opportunities waiting for the 4 groups (1+8, 4+5, 1+3, 5+7)

I have attatched a sheet with a quick example.

There are two qualifiers to bet on...

The 4+5 in the RED+BLACK column and the 1+8 in the ODD+EVEN column.

You can easily see in the sheet how the 'last two groups missing' can stay absent for a while. A dozen is a 1 in 3 chance and can go missing for 10-15 spins at times. These 'last two groups missing' are a 1 in 4 chance and therefore can stay absent for 20+ at times.

*The Q stands for qualified meaning there is a bet and obviously the W and L are for win and loss.

cheers   
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

One thing I probably should have added...

You are guaranteed a win on your first or second bet as long as the two missing groups stay absent.

The 1+8 missing... Bet R, E or L on the 2nd and 3rd spin.

Now looking at RED+BLACK as an example:

1. BBB
2. BRB
3. BBR
4. BRR
5. RRR
6. RBR
7. RRB
8. RBB

Take out the 1+8 and the R is guaranteed to come out on either the 2nd or 3rd spin.

This applies to all the 4 playable groups. (1+8, 4+5, 1+3 and 5+7)

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

I had to go back this morning and rectify a few mistakes I made. (It was 1.30 in the morning when I typed out the opening post)

I got a few of the bets the wrong way around!! It's all sorted now.

Here is another sheet to have a look at....

The last 5+7 in the LOW+HIGH column is also a win having just qualified on the previous spin.

Bally6354

The best way to bet this IMO would be to just look for 1 unit per coup.

I wouldn't even use a 1-2 progression.

Let's say you use the 1-2 progression and win on your second bet. You are now +1. If you go again and lose the next two bets, you will find youself with a total of -2. That doesn't make much sense.

My idea would be to play 1 chip on the first bet looking for the win. Play for a recovery with 1 chip on the second bet if the first bet fails. Then I would wait for the next coup. Maybe use some kind of sliding scale for the two bets.

1-1 (if lose) 2-2 (if lose) 3-3 etc... or something along those lines.

Bally6354

A few examples of how the sliding scale could operate...

1-1 LL -2
2-2 LW -2
2-2 W (level)
1-1 W +1
-----------------

1-1 LL -2
2-2 LL -6
3-3 LW -6
3-3 W -3
3-3 LL -9
4-4 LW -9
4-4 W -5
4-4 LW -5
4-4 W -1
2-2 W +1 (reverted to 2 for a +1 result)

It's the sort of game you can walk away from and come back another day picking up from where you left off. It could be a good way to grind out some profits if you use high value chips and have a decent enough bankroll.

Bally6354

Here is the sheet from above a little further on...

96 spins gave 4 betting opportunities.

Using my sliding scale rules from above would have given a result of +2 units.