Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Who Makes Your Favorite System(s)?

Started by Proofreaders2000, October 09, 2013, 09:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proofreaders2000

Whose systems do you think are the best?

Why? The top two users mentioned I
will make collections of their systems.

Wildcard

Of course you know how to make a poll ...

Example: Enter the "General Discussion" Section... Now instead of clicking "New Topic", click "New Poll"... they are right next to each other. [smiley]aes/martini.png[/smiley]

Then, just follow along. Try it, you might like it !

Mr J

To be FAIR to everyone, I really only come out with something (decent) 1-2 times per year. Either too busy etc.

I am *ADDICTED* now to testing/playing repeater methods. Numbers that are temporarily HOT, tons of issues of course.....

A) Flat betting? (I think so)

B) How long is temporarily hot, the definition?

C) How many hits on a given number(s) = HOT?........and in what time period of spins?

D) How many HOT numbers to play?

E) How long to play them?

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Not many people (even the AP goofs) will deny that some numbers take-off like wildfire. Even anti-method people can NOT say no to this........but there must be ROCK SOLID RULES to follow?!?!?!

Ken

Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Turner

LMAO !!!  who the f&*ck voted for me.... I haven't got a clue what Im doing....

I got called a Scammer in the other forum because i said Lee Tutors book was good.

6th-sense

Wow pretty honoured to have my name up there just for that I'll post my latest 2 excell sheets which one I think is as close as I've been to the grail with a slight adaption maybe go towards grail diggers hgceh bet as it could be a 4 unit spread with doz and  col involved