Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betvoyager broken?

Started by Binom, March 20, 2014, 06:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binom

Hi,

is anyone else struggling to log in to BV on their new software?

I can't log in.....same on my gf's laptop.

Reinstalled BV .exe.......no change.

Tried old style software.....loaded.....logged in.....then an update AFTER I logged in.....all games disappeared from lobby.

Emailed support...clear browser and cookies....re try new software version......done.....no improvement.

Emailed support....24 hrs later....try different browser....done....no improvement.

Emailed support....."there is nothing more we can do, seek a local IT expert" was their response.

Pffft.... I assume they will pick up the tab when it is confirmed it is their buggy software.

Rubbish customer service...will give it 24hrs then withdraw funds.

Anyone else finding similar?

VLS

Binom, maybe you have better luck if you try with a virtual machine.

I use Linux and go along with VirtualBox ( www.virtualbox.org )

:cheer:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Binom

I used to do that for poker bots so will give it a try, thanks Vic.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Superman

No problem for me, I don't use their download version I login through internet explorer on win xp.

Are you struggling with the live games or RNG games?
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Binom

Hi Superman,

Got your post on the other forum too, thanks.

I use the new download version as its the only one that works with RXbot. The old software I can log in to but no games are listed in the lobby. I can also log in on Chrome and explorer for the no download version.

I want to bot though lol.

Still no joy and bee told to take a running jump by BV support lol. I thought it may be a problem with their software as I can't log in on my gf's laptop either.

Binom

Missed your q there Superman, I usually play RNG (No Zero) games.

Can anyone log in on the new software? Its been 48hrs and I still don't know if its just me  :(

Binom

Quote from: VLS on March 20, 2014, 10:29:22 AM
Binom, maybe you have better luck if you try with a virtual machine.

I use Linux and go along with VirtualBox ( www.virtualbox.org )

:cheer:

Got my old VM up and running, first it said the BV file was corrupt but after some fiddling I got it to boot....and exactly same....just freezes after hit login  :(

VLS

Quote from: Binom on March 21, 2014, 08:23:26 AM
Got my old VM up and running, first it said the BV file was corrupt but after some fiddling I got it to boot....and exactly same....just freezes after hit login  :(

[attach=2]

If a fresh operating system install doesn't cut it, it isn't your side [attachimg=1]
-- Victor

Binom

Customer service are rubbish there...they deny all knowledge.

Maybe this is the under the counter way of banning bot users  :-\

Binom

Has anyone else managed to log in with the new software in last 24 hrs?

Posted on 3 forums and still don't know if its just me, although the evidence suggests it isn't.

Could be a ban...although their customer service hasn't let on if it is...

6th-sense

i have the original bv setup application for installing betvoyager as standard for stefs bot but cannot upload the exec file to here...i once updated and bot had probs  had install it with this original exec .. if stef wants it i,ll give it on skype so he can upload on his site for anyone who wants to re install it and give it a shot  :pirate:

Binom

I tried the old software... it updated AFTER I logged in and now there are no games at all listed in the main lobby. I know they said they would not be supporting the old software moving forward but I didn't think they had done it yet. You can still log in with the old software though 6th sense?

6th-sense

yes it still runs i re installed it and bot works as usual...i,ve packed it into a rar file for extraction but neither this or the other site will let me upload even that as it 6.6mb big...i don,t know how i can get it to you  >:(

VLS

Quote from: 6th-sense on March 21, 2014, 04:34:43 PM
i don,t know how i can get it to you
There's always a way  :)  Check your PM's, just sent you several options :thumbsup:
-- Victor

Binom

Thanks guys, it would be great to get a working version again. If that one doesn't work then BV definitely have it in for me!!