Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

PB 4 DL

Started by AMK, December 07, 2012, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMK

Hello everyone,

First post. I like the vibe of the forum.

PB 4 DL

PB 4 DL is based around JohnLegends Double Loss results for PATTERN BREAKER.  Strikerate 594/8  (74/1)

My assumption is that this win to loss rate will be seen even when we halve the number of patterns. PATTERN BREAKER revolves around 8 patterns. Will there be a proportional strikerate when we only use 4 patterns? Remember we are waiting for a loss, playing against a double loss.

On all EC's we can find 4 patterns:

HL         OE        RB
HH        OO        RR
LH         EO        BB
LL          EE        BR

We translate this into numbers 1 through 4

1        1        1
2        2        2
3        3        3
4        4        4

We start playing just as regular PATTERN BREAKER, but only with 4 patterns on each EC.

We wait for a loss on one of the EC's

R/B

4....  pattern 4 (last unhit pattern) appears directly after pattern 2

Now we observe the other two EC's which have not seen a loss yet.

First EC to qualify we bet against the last unhit pattern to appear directly.

H/L

..   here we bet against pattern 3 (LH) appearing directly. A three unit bet: 1,2

I am inclined to think that we can expect a proportional Double Loss strikerate as with PATTERN BREAKER.

I hope to start playing this live soon.

VLS

Welcome around AMK!  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: AMK on December 07, 2012, 11:31:58 PM
Hello everyone,

First post. I like the vibe of the forum.

PB 4 DL

PB 4 DL is based around JohnLegends Double Loss results for PATTERN BREAKER.  Strikerate 111/1

My assumption is that this win to loss rate will be seen even when we halve the number of patterns. PATTERN BREAKER revolves around 8 patterns. Will there be a proportional strikerate when we only use 4 patterns? Remember we are waiting for a loss, playing against a double loss.

On all EC's we can find 4 patterns:

HL         OE        RB
HH        OO        RR
LH         EO        BB
LL          EE        BR

We translate this into numbers 1 through 4

1        1        1
2        2        2
3        3        3
4        4        4

We start playing just as regular PATTERN BREAKER, but only with 4 patterns on each EC.

We wait for a loss on one of the EC's

R/B

4....  pattern 4 (last unhit pattern) appears directly after pattern 3

Now we observe the other two EC's which have not seen a loss yet.

H/L

..   here we bet against pattern 3 appearing directly.

I am inclined to think that we can expect a proportional Double Loss strikerate as with PATTERN BREAKER.

I hope to start playing this live soon.
Very nice AMK you are playing to the REAL strength, powerpoint of the PB method. I have to really look at this.

Its truly excellent thanks for sharing it. And a warm welcome from me. This forum just got that bit
better. If the strikerate for a pure win can be good with PB. The strikerate against a double loss can be

fantastic. I had a run of 139 wins against a double loss on the regular PB. And have only suffered 8
double losses LIVE out of a potential 594. That's the reason I use it as a recovery bet. When you consider
even 8/1 will give you a profit. While in reality 30/1 minumum is very realistic. This is where I've found the real value and power of the method over the Last 4 years. It means PATTERN BREAKER could be
running as low as 5/1 and I will still show a profit.  :thumbsup:

AMK

Thank you VLS, JohnLegend and Vic.

I forgot to mention that it is ofcourse a 3 unit bet: 1,2

PB has a lot of strength JL.

Thanks for explaining that little 5 to 1 detail.

JohnLegend

Quote from: AMK on December 08, 2012, 12:05:53 AM
Thank you VLS, JohnLegend and Vic.

I forgot to mention that it is ofcourse a 3 unit bet: 1,2

PB has a lot of strength JL.

Thanks for explaining that little 5 to 1 detail.
You are welcome. With a 3 unit bet this gem will be impregnable. I still have to see if it can hold even half as well as the original.

But going on what I know. you will DEFINATELY win more than 3 times to every double loss. And that would make this one of the strongest methods ever with next to nothing to buy in.

I will test this over the coming weeks AMK and report back to you with my findings. Very good work. 8) 8) 8)

shogun

Welcome AMK,

This looks great. I will give it a try.

SamNL

Very interesting AMK! And welcome to the forum, it's good to see some familiar faces on here!

marivo

Quote from: AMK on December 07, 2012, 11:31:58 PM

I don't understand this. Can you pls explain more about the "pattern which qualify"?

AMK

Quote from: marivo on December 10, 2012, 09:20:45 AM

I don't understand this. Can you pls explain more about the "pattern which qualify"?

Hello marivo,

When we observe a loss we start to follow the other two EC's.

The first EC which needs just one more pattern to appear is the "pattern which qualify"

marivo

Quote from: AMK on December 10, 2012, 10:07:33 PM

Hello marivo,

When we observe a loss we start to follow the other two EC's.

The first EC which needs just one more pattern to appear is the "pattern which qualify"

OK, thank you. And if at first EC the 4Th pattern came, lets say, 10 spins after 3rd pattern, we bet against this happening at the second EC.  Quite a lot of tracking. How do we do that?

AMK

I think you will have to read JL's PATTERN BREAKER thread and understand the method.

Then practice a little on paper and play on BV perhaps. (although I still feel you should only play live wheel)

Just apply these rules to PB 4 DL, which is then with 4 patterns.

I don't think I can explain it better than the things you will learn from reading JL's PB thread and playing it.

marivo

JohnLegend

Quote from: marivo on December 10, 2012, 10:38:15 PM
Thank you!
This method has potential. BUT, only if you stick firmly to the game loss trigger. It won't work anyother way. I tried to rush in and just bet against all 4 patterns forming in the minumum of 8 spins. And got a good hiding.

I will test it from here on strictly to AMKs rules and see how it holds up after a few hundred games.

JohnLegend

RESULTS UPDATE FOR PB 4 DL FOR 22/12/2012

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 50

TOTAL GAMES WON 45

TOTAL GAMES LOST 5

STRIKERATE 9/1

BALANCE 30 UNITS PLUS

DOULBE LOSSES ZERO

LONGEST WINNING STREAK 18

Okay how I've been playing AMKs newest idea is to track just HIGH LOW until a game loses. A loss TRIGGER is counted when random delivers the 4th pattern immediately after the 3rd. I then immediately play another game on ONLY HIGH LOW. And bet against this happening again.

HH-.--1
HL----2---3
LL----4-------------THIRD PATTERN 4TH CYCLE
LH------------------NOW I BET THIS PATTERN doesn't FORM NEXT.

At only 3 UNITS to buy into this method. Its offers great value and turnover. Three wins matches a lost progression. The strikerate of 9/1 is more impressive than you might at first realize. given such a small buy in and faster turnover than my original PB. Next update at 100 games played.

AMK

Hello JL,

Yes, that is definitely the best way to play based upon your history for just playing H/L on PB.

The main idea behind PB 4 DL is to eventually play with large units, not to sound greedy only efficient.

To generate a sufficient BR will take time, but increasing your base betting amount by 1 unit everytime you double your initial BR can get you there more efficiently.

If we only play 5 games per day. A consistent strikerate as low as 4/1 played with 100 chips is very nice but I am dreaming, for the moment ; )  20 unit chips will do just fine.

PB 4 DL main working principle is JLs double loss strikerate seen in PATTERN BREAKER  74/1

9/1 strikerate is holding up to expectations at the moment.

I assume you might be looking at that "double loss" possibility for your MM JL : )