Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

PB 4 DL

Started by AMK, December 07, 2012, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Quote from: AMK on December 22, 2012, 10:11:24 PM
Hello JL,

Yes, that is definitely the best way to play based upon your history for just playing H/L on PB.

The main idea behind PB 4 DL is to eventually play with large units, not to sound greedy only efficient.

To generate a sufficient BR will take time, but increasing your base betting amount by 1 unit everytime you triple your initial BR can get you there more efficiently.

If we only play 5 games per day. A consistent strikerate as low as 4/1 played with 100 chips is very nice but I am dreaming, for the moment ; )  20 unit chips will do just fine.

PB 4 DL main working principle is JLs double loss strikerate seen in PATTERN BREAKER  74/1

9/1 strikerate is holding up to expectations at the moment.

I assume you might be looking at that "double loss" possibility for your MM JL : )
If we only play 5 games per day. A consistent strikerate as low as 4/1 played with 100 chips is very nice but I am dreaming, for the moment ; )  20 unit chips will do just fine.

EXACTLY! Being in too much of a hurry and too darn greedy is the undoing of too many players in this game. If someone tells me I will make a couple of units profit virtually everyday risking very little. Or I can risk thousands and might get lucky and win a nice wad. But if I don't I am going to be two or 3k down. I know which option im going with.

The strikrate is FANTASTIC AMK given the turnover and just 3 units to play a game. Anyone could try this method and not risk hardly a thing. Even if the strikerate settles at 5/1 longterm. This ones a keeper for me AMK.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: