Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Intervals

Started by split-monster, September 11, 2014, 11:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

split-monster

Well, I did manage to hit the tables today to give all this a try and it was an interesting experience.

My limited testing had me excited and I thought I was on to a good thing. I gave Baccarat a try first and lost my first 8 bets using the Labouchere. Now this is something I can't ever remember trying before and it was a bit daunting left with a string consisting of 1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Losing the first and second bet of the first four pairs was not a good start.

Now this had me thinking about what Chef was saying about entry and exit points. I came to the conclusion that it really needs to be played on roulette and use all three even chances.

Keeping a win/loss record for each different even chance seems like a good idea. The 8 losses above would have resulted in a L L L L. So switching to another even chance after an L and looking for some W's seemed like a good idea. I can't say I would have not lost when switching over to another even chance, but at least I would not have lost another six bets following the same even chance. In hindsight, it seems like I was a bit foolish to carry on playing the same even chance.

So I decided to quit Baccarat with my loss and head over to the roulette table. I wanted to have more options available to me. I decided that I would switch over to another even chance on any loss and look for the strongest bet. It worked out well and I recouped my losses. I just started a new Labouchere string at the roulette tables and things never got out of hand.

I did not run separate strings for all three even chances. I just migrated the string over to any even chance that I started playing following a loss.

Thank you Chef. Your words were stuck in my mind and they helped me to think how to turn around a bad situation.

Now I know some of you will think losing 8 bets is nothing. I agree it can happen anytime. But one thing I have noticed about the variance of these pairs is that the losses appear in clusters.
Then you get huge intervals with maybe just some single losses in between.

So I will do some more experimenting. Maybe switching over to another even chance after one loss of a pair is too severe and I should wait for two losses. I think there is mileage in the approach, but it is still early days as I look to fine tune things.

split-monster

I just thought I would show you all the first 50 spins (25 pairs) from the roulette table.

**see file below**

Look across any line after the first few pairs have appeared and there is always a pair in one of the even chances that is very close to or passed a double digit number. Remember this means that particular pair has not shown. We already know a dozen or column can go missing for 15-20 spins at times. So it's safe to assume four pairs can go missing at times for even longer than three dozens or columns. Especially when we are working with twelve pairs incorporating all three even chances as opposed to three dozens and three columns which only equals six.

split-monster

Here is the complete 74 spins.

**see file attatched**

The High High went 23 pairs (46 spins) without showing. Betting Low Low was very rewarding.

Marking like this does have it's advantages.

Take a look at line 26. Numbers 26 and 13 have appeared as the pair.

Going across that line shows 6, 2, W, 7.

The 6 is Red Red. The 7 is Black Red. So the last result in the pair is Red. But remember these are absent pairs. So the opposite of Red is Black.

Take the lowest number which is 6. This means the last 6 pairs had a Black number as the second result of the pair.

Working backwards.

These are just some interesting things that you may like to take a look at.

split-monster

I was doing some more testing and thinking about this.  To be honest, I don't think it's going to stand up betting on two results in each pair.

The better option IMO is looking for the most dominant even chance on either the first or second result of the pair and going for that.

If Red Red is not showing, I am going to be looking at Black Black because I know a Black is going to show as the first or second result as long as the Red Red continues to be absent.

Now that's all well and good, however when it starts producing runs like these..

Red Black
Red Black
Red Black

The first bet just becomes a wasted bet.

The file I attatched in reply 12 is the best way to track for what I am talking about because you can then see in an instant which of two pairs in an even chance are not showing.

Looking at that file and the Red Red, Red Black, Black Black, Black Red.

RR= 2,X,X,3.
RB= X,5,X.
BB= 4,X,X,1.
BR= 1,X,5.

So it's easy to see straight away that the RR and BR are the two pairs which are most recently absent. This means that I am either going to get RB or BB as the result. The common denominator there is the B as the second result. So I would just play for the second B.

This would certainly make it much easier to track and play.

Just having another quick look back at that file in reply 12 and the Odd and Even pairs were a good opportunity as well.

OO= 4,X,1,X.
OE= X,6.
EE= 1,X,5.
EO= 2,X,X,1,X,1.

The Odd Even and the Even Even are the two pairs here which are most recently absent. So I am either going to get Odd Odd or Even Odd showing. The common denominator there is the Odd as the second result. So I would just play for the second Odd.

Following this way on the three even chances will throw up plenty of bets.

split-monster

So I am going to throw out a few spins and show you how I would track this spin by spin.

First number is 35. Second number is 7. That's BR, OO, HL.

RR. 1,
RB. 1,
BB. 1,
BR. X,

OO. X,
OE. 1,
EE. 1,
EO. 1,

LL. 1,
LH. 1,
HH. 1,
HL. X,

Of course the X = a hit and the 1 represents that this particular pair did not show.

The next two numbers are 27 and 33. RB, OO, HH.

RR. 2,
RB. 1,X,
BB. 2,
BR. X,1,

OO. X,X,
OE. 2,
EE. 2,
EO. 2,

LL. 2,
LH. 2,
HH. 1,X,
HL. X,1,

So you can see above that LL and LH have not appeared for two pairs.

If this continues, it means I will get either HH or HL appearing. The common denominator in that is the first H.

The next two numbers out are 31 and 2. BB, OE, H,L.

RR. 3,
RB. 1,X,1,
BB. 2,X,
BR. X,2,

OO. X,X,1,
OE. 2,X,
EE. 3,
EO. 3,

LL. 3,
LH. 3,
HH. 1,X,1,
HL. X,1,X,

Now the LL and LH have not appeared for three pairs and I would have won betting the first H in that pair.

Other opportunities are in the Odd Even e.c's.

EE and EO has not appeared for three pairs. If this continues, it will be either OO or OE as the next pair. The common denominator is the O as the first result of the pair and that would be the bet.

What about the Red Black e.c's.

RR and BR has not appeared for three and two pairs respectively.

If this continues, it will be either RB or BB as the next pair. The common denominator is the B as the second result of the pair and that would be the bet.

So it's not too difficult tracking all three even chances and working out these bets.

split-monster

I will try and wrap things up within the next few posts because I think I have a pretty good handle on this now.

The two posts above pretty much sum things up, however there are a few more things I need to explain.

I have worked out that there are six possible bets for each even chance.

The best way for me to explain it will be with an example.

So I will throw out some numbers and show you how things go.

The first two numbers are 8,21.  BR, EO, LH.

RR. 1,
RB. 1,
BB. 1,
BR. X,

OO. 1,
OE. 1,
EE. 1,
EO. X,

LL. 1,
LH. X,
HH. 1,
HL. 1,

I wouldn't be looking for a bet here. I will wait to see what becomes dominant.

The next two numbers are 9,4.  RB, OE, LL.

RR. 2,
RB. 1,X,
BB. 2,
BR. X,1,

OO. 2,
OE. 1,X,
EE. 2,
EO. X,1,

LL. 1,X,
LH. X,1,
HH. 2,
HL. 2,

So there are a few opportunities here.

First of all with the Red Black ec's. RR and BB have not appeared for two pairs.
If they continue to be missing, I will get either a RB or BR. Now there is no common denominator here. So what I would need to do is to wait and see what the first result of the pair is. If it's an R, I will bet B next. If it's a B, I will bet R next.

The Odd Even ec's present the same type of bet as the Red Blacks.
OO and EE have not appeared for two pairs. If they continue to be missing, I will get either a OE or EO. Once again, there is no common denominator here and I would need to see what the first result of the pair is. If it's an O, I will bet E next. If it's an E, I will bet O next.

The Low High ec's are a bit more straightforward.
HH and HL have not appeared for two pairs. If they continue to be missing, I will get either a LL or LH. The common denominator here is the first L and that would be the bet.

One other tricky bet until you get the hang of it is the following.

Suppose the two missing pairs in the Red Black are RB and BR. If they continue to be missing, I will get either RR or BB. Once again, there is no common denominator here. This time however, you would wait and see what the first result was and then bet the same again to repeat. So if R, bet R. If B, bet B.

Now I will list all six bets for the even chances and they are all interchangeable.

RR, OO, LL =1.
RB, OE, LH = 2.
BB, EE, HH = 3.
BR, EO, HL = 4.

If 1/2 absent. Bet B1, E1 or H1. (1 means the first result of the pair)
If 1/3 absent. Bet the opposite of the first result on the second result of the pair.
If 1/4 absent. Bet B2, E2 or H2. (2 means the second result of the pair)
If 2/3 absent. Bet R2, O2 or L2.
If 2/4 absent. Bet the same as the first result on the second result of the pair.
If 3/4 absent. Bet R1, O1 or L1.

split-monster

One final piece of advice.

**see file attatched**

The Odd Even and Low High even chances produced some nice results with a few wins each.

However the Red Black produced three straight losses. I have put the next bets in brackets for the Red Black just to show you.

The advice would be to keep a running Win and Loss record for all three even chances.

If you are getting a string of losses in one of the even chances along the lines of L L W L L W L L etc....

Then the obvious thing to do is just bet the opposite even chance of what you normally would and you will win.

We don't know in advance how things are going to go. It could be a day of the 'opposites' streaking on all three even chances for all we know.

sqzbox

Nicely done Split-Monster - I'm quite fascinated by this. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Chef seems to agree and it sounds like he/she is speaking from experience so that seems like some positive support for your approach.

split-monster

Thank you sqzbox.

The one thing that this gives us is plenty of options. Randomness takes so many twists and turns.

Just to show the strength of playing the opposites at times, I have attatched another file where I have put all the bets in place and then recorded a win or loss.

The Odd Even chance went L W L L L L L L L L.

The Red Black even chance went W L W L W L L L L W

I like to bet the dominant side when there is just single intervals of W or L.

Of course there are also parlay options should you see X, 1, X, 1, X, X, 1 going down a row or a pair may go on a huge streak of absence and you could oppose it with a 1-2 negative progression picking up a unit for each further time the pair is absent. The only thing about this particular one I don't like is needing to win three bets just to break even. I am not really sure if that's worth the risk.

But like I said, there is certanly plenty to look out for. I hope it is useful for anybody who decides to give it a go.

Thanks.

sqzbox

So it now becomes a bit subjective as to which approach to take doesn't it? You can't know ahead of time so half the time your decision will be wrong. A bit of a problem, that. Perhaps Chef might like to weigh in with some advice at this point.

split-monster

Quote from: sqzbox on September 18, 2014, 12:38:29 PM
So it now becomes a bit subjective as to which approach to take doesn't it? You can't know ahead of time so half the time your decision will be wrong. A bit of a problem, that. Perhaps Chef might like to weigh in with some advice at this point.

My idea of the most sensible way to approach it would be to look for whatever is happening the most and stick with it. The opposite bet on the Odd Even e.c's in the file above was obviously working best at the time.

The more I think about gambling, the more convinced I am that trying to learn when not to bet is more important than when to place a bet.

I certainly agree that Chef sounded like someone talking from experience with this type of bet and it would be great if he/she could add any more insights.

Chef

Hello Split-monster & Sqzbox,

The most important thing to work on is look for entry and exit signals which have low variance.

Low variance is vital for building a playable system. It still cannot guarantee success. There is no sure win system.

But with a proper stop loss and a session win target build in , you can have a long term winning system.

This is not the same as hit and run. You can play many sessions together on the same table.

A new session starts when the other ends.

The missing link is the MM. This is not difficult to work on. When the variance is low, everything will come into place.

Example of entry & exit signals from the data you attached.

2  (Always look at the last 4. We must have at least 3 groups. Bet against the missing group for the next 2 spins)
4  LW
1  WW
4  LW
4  LW
1  no bet because last 4 shows only 2 groups
3  NB
1  LW
3  WL
1  NB
4  NB
1  LW
3  WW
2  LL
3  (No bet if all 4 groups appear)
2  WW
3  NB
3  NB
4  NB
2  LW
2  LW
1  LL
3  LL
2  WW
3  LW
3  LW
4  NB
4  WL
3  NB
1  NB
3  WL
2  LL

This is just one example on the entry exit signals. There are many more such signals. Work on it till you find one which
suits your bankroll and tolerance of pain.

Regards and Best wishes to you guys.

MoneyT101

Chef you are the man!!! 8)

Rolex-Watch and split-monster this is what i am talking about  :thumbsup:

Trust me its working so far but i combined it with sputnik idea in the extreme thread.

Chef

Hello MoneyT101,

Nice to hear about your success.

Wish you the best.

Regards

split-monster

Thank you for your reply Chef. I agree about trying to find something with a low variance and then MM does not become so scary.

I was also thinking more about sqzbox's question because my answer was a bit vague.

Quote from: sqzbox on September 18, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

So I created a Win Loss concept to go along with things.

You can see it here in the attatched file. I will come back later and explain how it works properly.

However just as a quick example..you can see the WL and LW are both missing for a while. So this is giving the WW and LL dominance. So ''repeating the last'' is a strong bet. Now looking over to the left at the origial concept, you can see that there is a nice run of wins followed by a run of losses.

More later.