Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

simple all of the EC's at one time system

Started by Tomla, October 24, 2014, 06:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomla

Ok I have played this a few times and it hasn't failed me yet on all of the E/C's
I separate them all
B
R
E
O
H
L
And I have a separate betting line for each position. I Play 0/00 USA roulette...My progression is a variation of a standard Penthouse progression 1122233333333333(stay at 3 till finished) Your ahead on that line
The bet : simple follow the last  FTL ..........
A Black shows Play Black until it changes to RED or 0/00 .. I spend like an hour at a table so maybe 40 spins, after I finish I keep my sheet. And when I continue I continue from the old sheet.

At some point all of the EC's have runs or several runs and clear out.. Try some of your own roulette numbers and see
have fun

Dr. Mabuse

*******At some point all of the EC's have runs or several runs and clear out.. Try some of your own roulette numbers and see
have fun ******

Once at a table  all the fun stops. It  becomes  strictly business.
The Gambler

Tomla

Of course it's a serous biz when you sit down Dr. Mabuse. But this little thing has kept me in extra chips for awhile--It's a nice relief from baccarat....The only issue is that roulette is slow so you have to go from session to session.
Tom

warrior

Are you playing one chance at a time,can you show ex.with real #

Tomla

Warrior--give me 30 numbers or more and I will try to explain......I play all 3 even chances and those three are broken in 2 as in even is one and odd is the other ,, so in actuality I am playing 6 betting lines-----and just carry from session to session (if I'm ahead after a session I might restart all of the 6 lines fresh)