Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Bot bug??

Started by TwoCatSam, December 11, 2012, 06:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Works like a charm!

Thanks, Ralph.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Sam!

You are are exellent in helping debugging. some send me "complains", but are not able to describe the problem so I can know where to look for it.
I think you noticed the speed is increased as well.

I will load up it today at the server.

TwoCatSam

Ran it all night long--over 1,500 spins--and it never missed a beat.

Anytime I can help, ring my bell!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Well, another problem.......

Playing M7............

Put in 500 spins to run.  At spin 250 or so, it began that thing of whiting out the BV screen and not spinning the wheel.  The number 32 just kept coming.

I'll attach a screen shot.

Sam

TwoCatSam

Why does the screen shot do that????

TwoCatSam

I have tried to post several screen shots.  Something is wrong; they just don't come out.

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 14, 2012, 09:59:05 PM
I have tried to post several screen shots.  Something is wrong; they just don't come out.

Hello Sam, forum-related problem?

What do you mean with "they just don't come out"? What can I do to assist if it's a forum issue?
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Look at reply 18 above.  Open it.  You'll see.

VLS

I see the image on the upper-left part of the canvas.

What exactly do you mean by "Why does the screen shot do that?"?

What is "that"? is it the large blank area?
-- Victor

Ralph

Sam!

I have got a terrible cold with fever and feel knockt out. I think I need a couple of days before I can address this .

TwoCatSam

Ralph

Yes, take care of yourself.  I'd bring you some chicken soup, but it would get cold before I got there. 

Vic

When I open the pic, I only get the very top half of the screen shot.  The important stuff is left off.

Dadgumit!!

We need some co-operation here.  Someone else look at that shot and tell me if it works fine for  you.

Sam

Blood Angel

Hey Sam,

this is what I see.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

TwoCatSam

Blood......thank you!

I see that, too.  But when I click on the link and click "open", I see about one inch of the top of the shot.  I should see a full-screen shot.

Sam

TwoCatSam

VLS

I can see what BA posted in full my friend.

[attachimg=1]

Can you try in another computer just to discard...
-- Victor