Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

MAGIC SUN SQUARE!!!!!!

Started by pa1xtis, August 23, 2015, 01:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pa1xtis

hi all guys i have learn more things about sun square magic,distance and mirror, i want tell me all opinion about sun square.......

RichBailey86

Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

Alex1979

I've tried to play with sun square some time ago, but not sure if it's so effective... At the moment I've using the VARIATOR software for several months. And it's extremely cool with predictions! (uses probability model). Try it - maybe you will like it more than the sun square: <link edited-out>
:thumbsup:  :applause:

plolp

you will lose your underwear with this method
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

RichBailey86

Quote from: plolp on August 24, 2015, 08:19:42 PM
you will lose your underwear with this method

These guys are scame artists. They r on all roulette sites. From greece
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

wannawin

My oracle is the magic square will give good dividends if you find someone who believes in the solar numbers and you sell the losing system. There, the winning Square system is divulged.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

wannawin

Quote from: Alex1979 on August 24, 2015, 08:17:09 AM
I've tried to play with sun square some time ago, but not sure if it's so effective... At the moment I've using the VARIATOR software for several months. And it's extremely cool with predictions! (uses probability model). Try it - maybe you will like it more than the sun square:

First post with a link to a page of software sales ($ 79 USD). ding ding. spammer alert . What do you say Alex?
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

pa1xtis

Sure all into sell another system, yes all reply into here sell another scam system I know, I don't sell nothing.