Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

DOUBLE TRIPLETS

Started by Jimske, December 03, 2015, 06:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

I posted this a while back and only one person asked for it.  I never got any feedback one way or another so I don't know if he bothered or not.  But since there are a lot more Peeps around I thought I'd post it again.

Strictly mechanical won 3.86 units a shoe for 175 shoes betting every hand so that's about 12,000 decisions.  Maximum bet is 6 units and that doesn't happen often at all.

So if any one wants to check it out PM me and I will send it.  It's free.

I don't play it and I am not sure why.  I just got into other things and  . . . maybe I will.

J

Big EZ

What happened after the 175 shoes that made you lose interest in this one? Do you incorporate this into your current mode of play
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

BetJack

He may be decided that it is boring....
and he started playing something exciting...
:D

Jimske

Quote from: BetJack on December 03, 2015, 06:52:22 PM
He may be decided that it is boring....
and he started playing something exciting...
:D
Good guess.  It is boring!  But after looking at the shoe data stats I remembered why.  It only achieved a 65% shoe win rate.  I figured I could do as well as that or better using my guess trend method.

80% shoe win rate the bare minimum for me.  Reason is I don't play a lot of shoes at one sitting so the variance for 65% could be great though I just looked back and saw that I only lost 3 shoes in a row three times and after that 5 shoes IAR once.

Oh.  It's in PDF so you got to send me an email address.

shuttle

Thanks for posting.

I would appreciate knowing what was the average loss for the losing shoes?

Jimske

Quote from: shuttle on December 04, 2015, 04:17:59 AM
Thanks for posting.

I would appreciate knowing what was the average loss for the losing shoes?
I don't know the exact average:

Jimske

If you didn't send me your email you didn't get the pdf.

Jimske

aargh!  I'm getting a lot of returned to sender stuff so . . .  try again if you didn't get it.

Jimske

Quite a few asked and received.  I didn't share your emails with each other.  If any of you want to compare notes, discuss improvements or whatever send me a PM and I will put those of you who are interested together.