Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

WASHOO2 2 dozen roulette system revisited

Started by NathanDetroit, January 23, 2016, 08:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NathanDetroit

NathanDetroit

Systems alone do not make you a winner. A system is only part oi the entire picture Add to it Money management, exit strategies when winning or losing. Discipline to adhere to those rules.

Not to forget the proper bankroll and dividing it into equal session amounts .

Never chase losses with a martingale or any other negative priogrssions .

Secure higher winnings with mild positive progressions which bring you to your win goal much faster.

Never replay any of the accumulated net winnings. That would be like adding to the bankroll . All calculations of win goal and loss limit are based upon the particular session`s bankroll.

Forget that beating business. . Lose less and winnings are more as you go along.

greenguy

Quote from: Nathan Detroit5 on November 08, 2016, 07:32:13 PM
PM   Nathan Detroit 5 if you have any question about the proper bankroll, loss limit, and win goal but not win limit.

ND 5

Why always with the PMs?

Why not just write about the proper bankroll, etc, here openly on the forum?

What's your caper ND5?

Oh, and just how many usernames have you got? Isn't it against forum rules to have multiple accounts?

vo rogue

good on ya green,  i haven't heard " What's your caper" since the mid 80's  at the coogee bay hotel, when i accidently placed my hand on a bikies beer,  guess who shouted the next one ?. hope you cleaned up in the melb cup.
         i might have to change my avatar to winx.

mogul397

Nathan.

Is all you can do is beat the same drum and insult people?

Simple point. We've already established communications in the forum.
Why do we need to jump through other hoops to "find out more"?

I've tested this thing, and overall it requires intuition. Which you are not
willing to say.

Nathan Detroit5

Due to a software change by my server I could no longer sign on with my original SN Nathan Detroit, Bet Selection cc  accepted my new SN  Nathan Detroit 5 and corresponding e mail requirements as well .

A new  thread of the WASHOO 2 Best Selection has been posted by Nathan Detroit 5.