Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anybody think such bad streak can be won?

Started by BEAT-THE-WHEEL, February 21, 2016, 03:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLaw

Hey BA,

Steve weighed in on your system over @ Roulette.cc if you're interested.

If you would like to come over and discuss the method, we would love to have you.

If not, I understand, and thanks for the method-much appreciated!!! :thumbsup:

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

The original poster of this topic , has written and attached in gamblingforums ,

an interesting  'TRACKER', to share with us,
please read on, or go to that forum.

Thanks.
=============================

QUOTE.
[by Albalaha]

I saw lots of hue and cry over the progression suggested by Blue Angel which I like to call "Delayed Martingale". i have created a tracker for the same for everyone to see. Anybody is free to post/attach the tracker to all relevant forums as I do not write in other forums. It tanks so badly that eventually, it will need infinite chips and unlimited table limits like regular martingale. I have attached a regular session and an RNG page where anybody can see infinite 10k spins sessions with this way.
I do not have any enmity with either Blue Angel or Nickmsi as both have been my friends and they have every right to suggest methods as I or anybody do. I just want to show all that just delaying the martingale by playing in spans of 37 spins, doesn't make a winner by itself.

I could not attach excel directly here so uploaded it on file upload site: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00136778777113954514

http://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/anybody-think-such-bad-streak-can-be-won.4269/

Blue_Angel

Quote from: TheLaw on March 01, 2016, 11:33:43 PM
Hey BA,

Steve weighed in on your system over @ Roulette.cc if you're interested.

If you would like to come over and discuss the method, we would love to have you.

If not, I understand, and thanks for the method-much appreciated!!! :thumbsup:

Could you attach a link?
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Blue_Angel

Updated report from 10000 spins from random.org

After 1567 spins the total is +158 units

Bet never exceed 16 units

Max drawdown 161 units

I will upload this excel file when I'm done with it.
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Denzie

TheLaw

Quote from: BEAT-THE-WHEEL on March 02, 2016, 03:50:09 AM
The original poster of this topic , has written and attached in gamblingforums ,

an interesting  'TRACKER', to share with us,
please read on, or go to that forum.

Thanks.
=============================

QUOTE.
[by Albalaha]

I saw lots of hue and cry over the progression suggested by Blue Angel which I like to call "Delayed Martingale". i have created a tracker for the same for everyone to see. Anybody is free to post/attach the tracker to all relevant forums as I do not write in other forums. It tanks so badly that eventually, it will need infinite chips and unlimited table limits like regular martingale. I have attached a regular session and an RNG page where anybody can see infinite 10k spins sessions with this way.
I do not have any enmity with either Blue Angel or Nickmsi as both have been my friends and they have every right to suggest methods as I or anybody do. I just want to show all that just delaying the martingale by playing in spans of 37 spins, doesn't make a winner by itself.

I could not attach excel directly here so uploaded it on file upload site: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00136778777113954514

http://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/anybody-think-such-bad-streak-can-be-won.4269/

So now I'm a bit confused.......

The tracker, which appears to use BA's progression, comes out ahead with +1710 units after 10,000 spins.

What am I missing here? ???

"I have attached a regular session and an RNG page where anybody can see infinite 10k spins sessions with this way."

.........not sure what this means.  :nope:

Blue_Angel

Quote from: TheLaw on March 02, 2016, 06:03:49 PM
So now I'm a bit confused.......

The tracker, which appears to use BA's progression, comes out ahead with +1710 units after 10,000 spins.

What am I missing here? ???

"I have attached a regular session and an RNG page where anybody can see infinite 10k spins sessions with this way."

.........not sure what this means.  :nope:

He used only Red, always the same EC as user betjack did and busted on the 10,000 spins file I'm working now.

Progression without selection is party without music!

What is the sword without the hand whom wields it...?

TheLaw

Quote from: Blue_Angel on March 02, 2016, 06:55:17 PM
He used only Red, always the same EC as user betjack did and busted on the 10,000 spins file I'm working now.

Progression without selection is party without music!

What is the sword without the hand whom wields it...?

Not sure about this.........

I just checked the tracker, and the w/L doesn't match the color of the number? ???

Denzie

Second session +40 (RNG)
Highest unit 16
:thumbsup:

Blue_Angel

If you are not feeling comfortable by going the whole way and bet 64 or even 128 units if needed, then better not to start at all!

It takes B&B baby! :cheer:

B&B=balls and bankroll

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

posted by Albalaha in gamblingforum.
==============

qoute,

Now, when his progression has failed in almost every 10k session without betting a few thousands, he says his betselection is better and hence immune from such drawdowns which is the worst joke I have ever heard.
No way of picking bet is better than all other bets, in long run or multiple small run tests. Every bet gets momentarily good or bad and in long run, close to its mathematical expectancy.
To showcase what I said about betselections, I did entire zumma baccarat having nearly 115k hands without Tie bet in 5 types of betselection. Each go almost identical as a whole. No advantage or disadvantage in anyone.
http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/11...et-selections-perform-zumma-1600#.VteMU3197Mw
unquote.

TheLaw

Quote from: BEAT-THE-WHEEL on March 03, 2016, 02:47:58 AM
posted by Albalaha in gamblingforum.
==============

qoute,

Now, when his progression has failed in almost every 10k session without betting a few thousands, he says his betselection is better and hence immune from such drawdowns which is the worst joke I have ever heard.
No way of picking bet is better than all other bets, in long run or multiple small run tests. Every bet gets momentarily good or bad and in long run, close to its mathematical expectancy.
To showcase what I said about betselections, I did entire zumma baccarat having nearly 115k hands without Tie bet in 5 types of betselection. Each go almost identical as a whole. No advantage or disadvantage in anyone.
http://albalaha.lefora.com/topic/11...et-selections-perform-zumma-1600#.VteMU3197Mw
unquote.

Except for the part where the 10,000 spins link that he provided actually ended @ +1710................so how is this a failure? ???

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

answer to thelaw:..by Albalaha,

quote.
  Every session can win with a martingale of any form. It is the max bet of few thousands and DDs of -12000 or even more that makes it  not at all playable.

Sadly it is being preached that this method wins at last but it is not told that any big simulation may seek thousands of chips and bets of thousands too, in a spin. How many can bet 4096 units in a go or even more? The shown sample session won at last but with max bet of 2048 units and DD of -12,000 and -10,000.

====================================
this is the horror session shown in excel with bet of 2048 and drawdown of 10k and 12k.

I am also attaching a superhorror session where one will need to bet over 65000 units with BA progression with its graph. One can put this session in the tracker and see how bad marty goes in all its forms.

unquote
==============
graph...by Albalaha