Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

KTF (keep the faith)

Started by Denzie, February 25, 2016, 09:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzie

Hey I thought you might wanna try this one. It's on roulette.cc at the moment. Been playing it with great success. (I know Mr J it's more then 4 nrs so stay out of it. Thx)

We track 10 spins.
After that our ktf starts.
In our next 30 spins we get on average 15 unhit numbers and 15 repeaters. The method bets on the unhit with the +1/-1 progression. Win goal 30-60 units. Stop loss 400 units.

Personally I did more then 200 sessions. Yes on RNG. And the average of 15/15 is correct. It didn't steal his name. As sometimes you really need to keep the faith. But it wins. It does.

What I personally do is not start betting on spin 11. I wait and look what's going on first. So we track 10 spins. Then I look and if for example I see the first 5 spins are 5 unhits. ...then I go in for the repeaters. Or the other way around. Watch what is going on and then go in. If you have doubt then don't bet. Start a new session.

Tomla

very good system _ I tested it a few times and will be playing it for real money--thx

Denzie

Yeah it's good stuff. Playing it on spin 11 does work. But it makes me nervous. On cc Notto get around 60 sessions now with 1 bust. Not bad at all.

I just wait some more spins...I like to see the unhit or repeaters get far behind on each other. Didn't lost once. :thumbsup:

RouletteGhost

I am very thankful for notto

the time he has spent to upload sheets and explain

very gracious

it is an extremely powerful method
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

wait for the losses to happen, then bet the rest, will save chips.

sqzbox

So - Denzie/Tomla - how is it going? Curious how this is working out for you. Is it still alive on the other forum? Could you post a link perhaps? thanks.

zuffle

This works well, most of the time, but like all systems, it requires caution.

sqzbox

Thanks zuffle. I noticed a comment from Denzie somewhere (can't remember where now) that after a lot of work he was finding that it wasn't up to much. Was he wrong? I stopped following it to be honest.

zuffle

I did a lot of testing of this and thought the best way to play it was to stop as soon as you are +ve, rather than keep going for the 60 spins that the creator suggests.  I have not had a losing session playing that way, but the drawdowns can be large early sometimes.

NathanDetroit

KTF or Voodoo all the same   . Throw in a rabbit`s foot and a horse shoe  with some extra "Waits"  and the cycle is complete.