Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Simple System to enjoy the evening #1

Started by MarignyGrilleau, December 30, 2012, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarignyGrilleau

There is something i would like to point out. I downloaded the last version of the worksheet. It bets only on RR triggers?
Or @ all 4 patterns repeats?
Also it does not seem to work as i tried to explain before. I will try to post clear example of play. [attach=2]

???
Thanks

[attachimg=1]

Nickmsi

I will certainly check out if the spreadsheet only betting on RR and will report back.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it is the only way we can get it correct.

Cheers

Nick

Nickmsi

Yes, there was a "bug" in the Manual Version.

Try the one attached and see if it is done correctly.

I viewed your PDF file but without the numbers associated with each R & B I was unable to determine the sequence.

Here's how I understood this:

#
1     R
3     R     RR
5     R
7     R     RR
20   B
23   R      BR  (Virtual No Bet)
       Bet that next number is a B

Advise if this is correct?

Thanks

Nick

MarignyGrilleau

It is correct. :thumbsup:

All other repeats qualify too.

RB
RB
virtual
bet

BR
BR
virtual
bet

BB
BB
virtual
Bet

Thank :cheer:  you for all your efforts.

Nickmsi

Aha . . . I did not code the other attributes.

I only coded RR, BB, EE, OO, HH, LL

I will re-do tomorrow to include RB,BR, etc.  Will give us a lot more betting opportunities.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Nick

Nickmsi

I added the other attributes and left open their columns so you can see what they are.

I also fixed a "bug" in the sheet and expanded it to 300 spins to make it easier for you to test.

Any other problems, just let me know.

Cheers . . .

Nick

MarignyGrilleau

These Excel worksheets do not work as intended.  :'( I Have a very hard time explaining any system.
Here is example:
[attach=1]

Nickmsi

Hello . . .

I have attached an updated version 1.3 in Manual Mode with a Comment Sections so you can show where it is not doing what you want.  I have left the columns open so you can see what is happening.

I think you are explaining it well enough, however, the instructions gave us a choice as to how to play this system, either you could play for 1 win and stop, you could ride out the wins or you could play for 1-2.

It was coded 1-2, to stop on first win and if loss, increase to 2 units and bet once more.

The PDF you attached was for riding out the wins.

Kindly check the attached and advise if it is doing it correctly for 1-2 or advise what it should be doing.

Cheers

Nick

MarignyGrilleau

Quote from: Nickmsi on January 06, 2013, 05:52:46 AM
Hello . . .

I think you are explaining it well enough, however, the instructions gave us a choice as to how to play this system, either you could play for 1 win and stop, you could ride out the wins or you could play for 1-2.

The PDF you attached was for riding out the wins.

Nick

This is true and i should have clarified that. Maybe Nick will post the final version here.
Thank you for everything.  :rose:

TwoCatSam

So, M.G., are you going to check his tracker as he asked?

I hope so.

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

MarignyGrilleau

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 06, 2013, 02:23:45 PM
So, M.G., are you going to check his tracker as he asked?

I hope so.

Samster

The bet fails flat bet long term, doesn't worth pursuit because of high and stretched variance.
I am reviewing the concept, and upgrade it. Meanwhile the tracker is on pause.
Thanks.

Sputnik