Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How often does this happen !!!!!!

Started by Gordonline, January 07, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gordonline on January 07, 2013, 08:57:12 PM
Hi All

Whilst playing Live on Dublinbet today, I witnessed a Dealer spin 27 Unique numbers on the trot without a repeat.......considering on average you see 24 uniques and 13 numbers hit more than once in any 37 spin cycle, this has to be up there with rare events  :o

Below are the numbers that came out before number 29 stopped the run

1,35,16,21,23,3,29,25,14,22,27,19,28,30,2,31,33,4,11,6,5,10,36,18,17,32,12, then 29 !!!!

Kind Regards
Gordon  :thumbsup:
That is unusual. But not rare Gordonline. I have witnessed 30 or more unique numbers consecutive on several occasions in my 20 years with this game. The most I've ever seen is 33.

They say you will die before random would ever show you 37 for 37. So even 30 is pretty amazing. That would be a nightmare for inside repeater bettors.

Straights can destroy a man. I've seen it on many occasions. The worst mistake is having a favourite number. And believing it will show inside 100 spins. And then one day it goes to sleep. And wakes up 300 plus spins later.
That one has destroyed more than a few gamblers. :forbidden:

Gordonline

Hi All

Interesting comments, it proves that if you're planning on playing crazy progressions with the hope that a repeater must come now, be warned that Madam Roulette can strike at any time and take you down lol

Its still very rare to see this happen like the other thread I posted with all 37 numbers spun in 65 spins and the last 2 uniques hitting back to back

Someone posted that it's a "Black Swan" "Nasim Nicholas Taleb" and the best way to handle them is to be on the winning side of them

Gordon  :thumbsup:

Robeenhuut

Quote from: JohnLegend on January 08, 2013, 07:11:52 PM
That is unusual. But not rare Gordonline. I have witnessed 30 or more unique numbers consecutive on several occasions in my 20 years with this game. The most I've ever seen is 33.

They say you will die before random would ever show you 37 for 37. So even 30 is pretty amazing. That would be a nightmare for inside repeater bettors.

Straights can destroy a man. I've seen it on many occasions. The worst mistake is having a favourite number. And believing it will show inside 100 spins. And then one day it goes to sleep. And wakes up 300 plus spins later.
That one has destroyed more than a few gamblers. :forbidden:

There is no such a thing as a worst mistake. Some prefer only inside, some only outside bets. If you bet with 1,3,9,27,81 progression to win 1 some consider a very bad bet. And losing it happens much often than seeing a number sleep for 300 spins.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Robeenhuut on January 09, 2013, 05:43:28 AM
There is no such a thing as a worst mistake. Some prefer only inside, some only outside bets. If you bet with 1,3,9,27,81 progression to win 1 some consider a very bad bet. And losing it happens much often than seeing a number sleep for 300 spins.
You think so Matt. LOSING IT WHERE. Im now 910/0 LIVE with that bet. Not even challenged once yet.

My confidence in that bet was born on a live wheel. And it thrives on a live wheel. If a straight went to sleep for even 150 spins. How much would you have to bet to win 1 unit?

Robeenhuut

Quote from: JohnLegend on January 09, 2013, 06:10:44 AM
You think so Matt. LOSING IT WHERE. Im now 910/0 LIVE with that bet. Not even challenged once yet.

My confidence in that bet was born on a live wheel. And it thrives on a live wheel. If a straight went to sleep for even 150 spins. How much would you have to bet to win 1 unit?

Your good run of 910/0 with 1,3,9,27,81 is as probable as 28/0 in PB if you believe my math. Declaring it HAR H.G is a bit premature don't you think? And i would not bet on a single number with hard progression.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Robeenhuut on January 09, 2013, 06:37:28 AM
Your good run of 910/0 with 1,3,9,27,81 is as probable as 28/0 in PB if you believe my math. Declaring it HAR H.G is a bit premature don't you think? And i would not bet on a single number with hard progression.
No I don't Matt. I don't think FIVE is a H.A.R H.G its lost once and has been challenged 78 times.

7 ON 1 hasnt been challenged ONCE. We might have different definitions of a H.A.R H.G Matt. But when you have a 5 step prog that hasnt been tested once. And virtualy all the winners come in the first 2 steps. You know you have something a bit special

Bayes

Quote from: JohnLegend on January 09, 2013, 03:30:47 PM
7 ON 1 hasnt been challenged ONCE.

John, is this a new system or have you posted it here somewhere?

Juiced91

Quote from: Bayes on January 09, 2013, 06:21:58 PM
John, is this a new system or have you posted it here somewhere?

Something about a tracker before he posts it or something something. :zzz:

VLS

I'm the something... something...

I'm so embedded in so many things (on and offline) I'm just not able to put up enough hours in this.

I dream about being able to make my life online one day. In the mean time, snail coding pace it is :-X
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Juiced91

Quote from: VLS on January 09, 2013, 07:37:33 PM
I'm the something... something...

I'm so embedded in so many things (on and offline) I'm just not able to put up enough hours in this.

I dream about being able to make my life online one day. In the mean time, snail coding pace it is :-X

didn't mean it in a bad way. Just saying he should post the system and we can atleast all see it for now.

Bayes

Quote from: VLS on January 09, 2013, 07:37:33 PM

Vic, if you and JL are agreeable, I could code the tracker, that way it will be done sooner. As long as it's only a tracker, not a bot or "clicker".
Just a suggestion.  :whistle:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on January 09, 2013, 08:10:16 PM
Vic, if you and JL are agreeable, I could code the tracker, that way it will be done sooner. As long as it's only a tracker, not a bot or "clicker".
Just a suggestion.  :whistle:
Bayes I have an agreement with Victor. He will get payed for the tracker/tester however long it takes. I will tell you where you might be able to help.

You know the 1 million actuals you loaded on the forum? Well I have started testing 7 ON 1 against them. Starting with dozen 1. Obviously manually it will take a long time. Maybe you can speed this up?

7 ON 1 is the same as 8 ON 1 Bayes. The only difference is we go from a double trigger to up to 7 instead of a treble trigger up to 8.

The method is for live play in 7 ON 1. As it was born out of something I never saw in 3 years and several thousand results playing the ZONE.

Im 915/0 with it. A live wheel just works very well for this method.

VLS

Thank you John.

I'll actually use any monies to pay for hours for coding the framework. So yes, it's aiming to be a tester, clicker and bot  :nod:
-- Victor

VLS

-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Vic

Don't kill yourself, man! 

Jl  So 7 on 1 is 8 on 1 with one missing?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers