Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Street pairs

Started by Dane, February 20, 2017, 10:15:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

The head line almost says it all. Simply register the streets ( in area 1-36) as they come. In accordance with the table layout.
I bet that exactly two adjacent streets come. Three is a crowd, you know C:-) So if 1-3 has come (but not 7-9) simply bet 4-6. If 31-33 has come, I accordingly bet 34-46 and 28-30 (25-27 must be sleeping in this case). Before long the patterns exclude more pairs. This may be the best part: A rather limited bet selection.
More pairs may turn up. My  deadline is at 20 spins, and I prefer to bet flat.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

wannawin

Quote from: Dane on February 20, 2017, 10:15:06 AM
The head line almost says it all. Simply register the streets ( in area 1-36) as they come. In accordance with the table layout.
I bet that exactly two adjacent streets come. Three is a crowd, you know C:-) So if 1-3 has come (but not 7-9) simply bet 4-6. If 31-33 has come, I accordingly bet 34-46 and 28-30 (25-27 must be sleeping in this case). Before long the patterns exclude more pairs. This may be the best part: A rather limited bet selection.
More pairs may turn up. My  deadline is at 20 spins, and I prefer to bet flat.

Thank you for sharing this system friend . one simple question: has this method been tested with a moderate progression already? many flat betting methods can be improved handsomely with a limited progression in my opinion.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Dane

Quote from: wannawin on February 20, 2017, 04:06:17 PM
Thank you for sharing this system friend . one simple question: has this method been tested with a moderate progression already? many flat betting methods can be improved handsomely with a limited progression in my opinion.

No, so far I have only tested it with flat betting.
But by reading your kind reply an idea struck me:
How about letting the number of chips per street
be equal to the number of streets wagered at  any time?

"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch