Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Re: The way to beat the ECs

Started by RouletteGhost, February 28, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowman

I think Ruman is right, at least that is the way I have been testing it.

At the moment I can't seem to get any advantage, so far, which implies I am doing it wrong or there is no advantage to be gained.

I really love the concept tho, and thank you Moglizu for sharing it with us.....I will keep at it

I can't help but wonder if this is successful for moglizu, why would he expose it to the world?

Mike

Ruman001

Moglizu write:  add 3 more events of the R/B.(Read my previous posts)
That all of them are being updating with the new spin...

So if I understand this-we need 4 spins for event nr. 1, next.fifth spin for event. 2, another spin-sixth for event. 3, and seveth spin for event 4.

There are 2 possible answears..the first-I am stupid or the second..Moglizu is able to make out of 4 spins one event and then with one more spin another 3 events--which does not make any sense to me.(but maybe it is the way to go)...

I know that Moglizu tried his best to answear all the questions here, but If he just scaned or showed his paper-(Make 4 different tables on your paper--this is his first post )  with the  way he playes, I think everything would be crystal clear..

But I have to thank him anyway, because I like to solve any kinds of puzzle....

Ruman001

Ok.

The only puzzle is what you writte here: let me copy  this from yours posts:
Post nr. 1 ..............So 4 events = 5 last ECs

and then, another post:

EVENT NO1
   R    C
   X

The next spin is R R (B) ... so we have to update the chart so it will be

EVENT NO1
  R   C
  X   X     ( We are puting X under the R(Run) or the C(Change)

next spin is R R  B (R)

EVENT NO1

R  C
  X  X
      X

So until now we have 1 RUN and 2 CHANGES by comparing in every new spin the last 2 outcomes.

when we have RR=RUN  when we have BB=RUN when we have RB or BR = CHANGE.

Now this was ONLY the EVENT NO1

I Have to writte this again: NOW THIS WAS ONLY THE EVENT NO1.

There is only one question--why you use 4 last spins for only event. nr.1 and then next-FITH spin for another 3 EVENTS??  I don't see the way, how it is possible....or  I get it wrong.....and I think that another majority of users as well. Your worksheet would solve everythink I quess...

But as I said..thank you anyway...It is something different.....

Badger

Hi Moglizu

Anybody can paste your posts in another roulette forum so I don't see
how deleting your posts is going to help.

On the bright side, only a few understand your system.

Ruman001

I think we all here are glad for what you write here and we all need to find the way, what you thought by your writings.All I asked his been written here, and I ll try to do my best to figure that out the way, you play.

Thank you and I wish you the best.

Badger

I agree Ruman
I remember a while back when Warrior/Tino posted a method.
Many members were frustrated by his posts and were so rude to
him that he never posted on the forum again.

That kind of behaviour is uncalled for and although there is a lot of frustration
at Moglizu, I am glad that everybody has shown him respect.

ADulay

Gentlemen,

The obvious "solution" to this entire thread is to have one of the members who believes they understand this method correctly to simply post up a play sheet with a spin by spin description of what they have done and why.

It should save everyone a whole lot of time and get the players who are interested in this on to their various methods of testing.

Until such time, you're all just spinning your wheels taking guesses at what this is and how it "works".

VDW was equally mysterious until play by play examples were posted.

So, whomever the four guys are who understand it, just post up the play.

Problem solved.

AD  (not a roulette player(

ADulay

What?  No editing of posts available?

AD

VLS

Quote from: ADulay on March 05, 2017, 08:00:56 PMWhat?  No editing of posts available?

Hello Andy, we are transitioning to a new web engine right now, from the server back-end to the outside. We have solved users removing content via "post versioning" on the new web engine, but it isn't available here yet hence the temporary lock-down.

This is likely going to be a week of changes for us around as both the old and new engine are co-existing.

Once things settle programming-wise, post editing versioning is coming back.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Rewster88

100% agree adulay, if this where done straight from the beginning then this tread had only 4 pages instead of 12+

R

james

This is not only for Roulette but for all even chance bets. This can be used for Baccarat and Craps even chance bets.

8OR9

I guess I'll ask again for the third time.......if you understand this, how about showing us you would bet these actual roulette results ?

I don't understand why no one would want to explain the method with the actual roulette results  described below.......unless it was actually really profitable.

R=Red   ( don't confuse this R with the R which means a run )
B=Black

R
R
R
B
R
B
0   ( zero )
B
B
B
B
R
B
R
B
B
R
R
B
B
R
B

Rouletta

Hi Guys

From my experience anyone can alledge whatever they want about ahow great a system is but what matters most  to is the actual proof of the winning; and the testing
results. This thread is 12 page long....but there is no evidence of actual winning anywhere.....; there is no evidence of actual testing results anywhere.....

Anyone can draw their own conclusion of this system but up to now, I have yet to see any proof of winnings; and the proof of testing results of this system.

Cheers

Rouletta

Still

Ok, it appears Badger has answered Atlantis' question correctly. Ruman001 echoed it, at least for the first 5 spins. 

Find attached Badger's apparently correct method of tracking all four events.

In addition, i have added columns that count up the R's and C's and calculate the differences.  I've added columns that add these up TWO DIFFERENT WAYS. 

I am not sure which way gives the kind of information needed to make bets. 

Perhaps now that Atlantis' question has been answered, he will help out with how to lay bets on the accumulated information. 

I quess all traces of moglizu are gone. 

I have the ability to put together the spreadsheet he was looking for, to track all EC, dozens, columns, and more...if only i had the exact specifications clear.

Here is what i have so far:

Still

Quote from: 8OR9 on March 05, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
I guess I'll ask again for the third time.......if you understand this, how about showing us you would bet these actual roulette results ?

I don't understand why no one would want to explain the method with the actual roulette results  described below.......unless it was actually really profitable.

R=Red   ( don't confuse this R with the R which means a run )
B=Black

R
R
R
B
R
B
0   ( zero )
B
B
B
B
R
B
R
B
B
R
R
B
B
R
B

I took your colors and put them into Badger's spreadsheet and came up with this information.  This format uses R's and C's in "event" columns, instead of X's underneath R/C columns.  So not exactly the same as the original examples, but seems to accomplish the goal for Excel tracking purposes. 

RESULT   1st Event   2nd Event   3rd Event   4th Event

5th result   5th result   5th result   5th result
      vs 4th   vs 3rd   vs 2nd   vs 1st

R               
R               
R               
B               
R      C   R   R   R
B      C   R   C   C
0      C   C   C   C
B      C   R   C   R
B      R   C   R   C