Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dr Tom's baccarat system

Started by marinetech, January 18, 2016, 12:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marinetech

Money Management:

It is a good practice, to get a "feel" for the shoe, to stay at 1 units bets for the first 2-4 bets if you are using any MM like #1 or #3 which call for an increased bet right away after losing a 1 unit bet. 
All of my MM approaches are pretty conservative.

# 1 - The 1-2-2: First bet is 1 unit.  Win or lose, the second bet is 2 units.  If the 2 is won, go back to 1. Always go back to 1 after winning a 2.
If the 1 and 2 both lose bet 2 one more time.  If the 1-2-2 are all lost, go back to 1 and start again.
Stop live betting and go virtual after 3 or 4 losses in a row and wait for a "paper" win before resuming betting.  The pattern of whether or not your paper bets consistently win will guide your decision as to whether or not to go for the 4th. NEVER go past 4 losses in a row.
Bankroll for the shoe 6-10 units.  I usually limit my risk to 8 units in any shoe using this MM.

# 2 - The Level 5: 
1-1-1-1-1. If at the end of the last bet you are plus 1, 3 or 5  units, stay at the same 1 unit level.
If you are -1, -3 or -5 at the last bet, go to 2 unit bets...2-2-2-2-
If you have recovered you losses from the 1's. go back to 1s.
If you are still minus in the shoe, make just enough more 2 unit bets to get plus in the shoe, then restart the 5 L1 bets.
In most shoes, you will not go past the L2 bets but do not hesitate to go the L3 bets if you have money left from your buy in of 8-10 units.

A fine point...If I am betting at L2 or L3 and win my first 2 or 3 in a row, I normally back down to 1 unit bets for the last 2-3 in that increased series.

THE "25/35"
This is in large font because as of the present date (5-14-15), this is my preferred way of betting.
It is very conservative and only goes 6 steps (after the 2-3 level table minimum bets following the Virtual win explain in the beginning of this chapter).
First bet:  $25 continue betting $25 until the first loss
Second Bet:  $35 – if won, go back to $25 – if lost
Third Bet:  $45 – if won, go to $35...if won back down to base                                             of $25
Fourth Bet: $55
Fifth Bet:  $65
Last Bet:  $ 75
Your base bet and incremental increases can be whatever you want:  50/75  100/50  500/750  1000/1500

marinetech

marinetech

marinetech

marinetech

marinetech

love to hear thoughts? Everyone think this is just crappola?

ozon

It looks very interesting, despite the complexity we need to test how it behaves BS in front of variance. MM and safebreaks that we wait for Vwin after 4 losses, looks very good.

marinetech

Look at hand 33. He jumps on the player run and then at hand 34 jumps to bank? I do not see this anywhere in the manual. Am i missing something?

Please tell me what you think. I think he played this in hindsight. How could he know (according to rules) to jump off 5?

Bhumibol

Thank you, Marinetech, for your post.

Garfield

The score card may not his actual result. I assume he re-wrote it. And I believe his sometime made mistakes in his score card.

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Gizmotron

Quote from: marinetech on January 18, 2016, 11:51:09 PM
Look at hand 33. He jumps on the player run and then at hand 34 jumps to bank? I do not see this anywhere in the manual. Am i missing something?

Please tell me what you think. I think he played this in hindsight. How could he know (according to rules) to jump off 5?

You just used empirical science that's all. Confirmation Bias is the number one killer of scientific research. The other killer is deliberate misdirection, like when Al Gore went seeking his first government grant to do scientific research. Greed and exploitation are human frailties. All you have validated is that this guy can't validate anything. It's a hoax.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

roversi13

This system is a small modification of a very old system of Theo D'Alost,that in 1932  wrote a useless book about even chances at roulette.
He called the patterns Symmetrical and Asymmetrical,instead of Balanced and imbalanced.
He called Minus and plus, Equilibrium(E) and Deviation(D).
Played flat bet,he said that the system gives + 2% for the gambler.
Tested several times recently,the conclusion is that is a scam.
+2% result is a dream.
Don't waste your time.

Eight Iron

Thanks for the generous posts marinetech.

I may have it all wrong, but this is my interpretation of Dr. Tom's system:

Looks like a complicated strategy for trend betting, that relies on Balance or Imbalance between Player and Banker over the last four decisions.

Dr. Tom:
"What that means is that if the Plus/Minus predictions have been right 2 times in a row = WW, we bet they will continue to be right and we will see continued "Ws."

From what I make of it, a "W" occurs for each hand that the trend continues.

If you guessed correctly two times in a row, then you should bet the trend will continue into the next hand.

If four consecutive decisions are out of balance, such as BBPB/B/B three times in a row, you should expect it would remain out of balance and bet the side what will keep it out of balance.  In this case, bet P.

Similarly, four consecutive decisions remain in balance three times in a row BBBB/B/B, you should bet B.

As for switching, it appears that if he loses two consecutive bets, he will bet with the previous two lost bet pattern the next time he loses a bet.

Dr. Tom:

"ANSWER:  You simply TRACK the HISTORY of the "1s" and
"2s".
1 W                    Start of new Shoe – Outcome of
2 W                    Triggers
3 W
4 W
5 L
6 W = "2" We now know we should have given the "W"            a second chance.
7 W
8 W
9 W
10 L
11 W = "2" Since the first 1-2 tracking number @             decision 6 was a "2" we would bet for a "2" at              decision 11 also and not wait like we had to              before we had the 1-2 HISTORY. "

As for Chops, it appears he bets with them until the last four decisions are out of balance.

BPBPBP/P

He complicates the discussion with Plus and Minus and W and L, when it is simply a matter of either Player or Banker winning twice in a row.

Dr. Tom:

"ANY time the pattern of PMP or MPM –or- WLW or LWL occurs, you may choose to follow it till it stops.  WWWWW  L W L  Here we had a "2" (Switching number) because the W hit after the switch to
L...HOWEVER, it Switched AGAIN to another L.  We are now in a FULL CHOP and need to follow that UNTIL we get 2 in a row of either LLs or WWs.

WWWWWW L W L W L W W....now follow the Ws of course."

RouletteGhost

Is it easy to play in b and m

Thanks tor uploading shoes
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Wewin2222

Marinetech...I like this system and I think there is some value to it. Keep in mind that just because you know how to chart a system that is only the first step. When you play a system over and over you can then for lack of a better phrase work out the bugs of that  system for yourself. A system in general should give a player many different bet selections when you observe the entire system. You might see things that happen over and over that work for you. I would also like to add that if a system and your bet selection is working for you stick with it. However if it is not working for you I would consider betting against it.

Wewin2222