Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I miss albalaha

Started by FLAT_IN_O, January 23, 2014, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

Quote from: iggiv on January 24, 2014, 03:43:10 AM

he  either lives in a phantasy world or just attracts public attention making up stories. or maybe both.

The only real thing he achieved is that we don't forget him. We do remember him. He is smarter than an  average bear. Draws so much attention. This is a talent. But it has nothing to do with defeating roulette.
Even on short runs. If he were really able to do it, we would not hear from him much, he would be busy traveling  and making money.

I agree with that ...

iggiv

LOL. that's a lalk of a person who does not care about accuracy of prediction. In reality if u got a sleeper, it is a big chance that this sleeper will sleep for long long time, and if u keep betting it like that it will kill your bankroll. Don't bet on sleepers. And Allabaha is talking exactly about betting sleepers... And if you bet on dozen which did not show up recently and you keep betting like this for 200 spins, there is A BIG chance that
this trend will stay for 200 spins. And you'll be done.

Kindergarten,  that's what it is....

And  I say this: if you don't bet too frequently, it is very possible that you achieve your goal on a first spin, and if you have favourable conditions it is very possible that you will win on a second spin too...You just have to follow what's goin on on a wheel...

Quote from: Albalaha on January 24, 2014, 04:14:26 AM
You guys do not believe me yet want me to tell about my HG. Why are you so confused?

I give you some hints (earlier also I did but someone starting shouting too much and I stopped)

:
1. Never think of beating any bet in very short span. It is not possible even with a million chips. Like you can think of earning something out of betting a dozen till 200 spins but not in 20-30 spins.

2. Look at number 3 wins/losses. Make a strategy which can survive and win through such dirty stretches of variance and overall bad hit rate. Make yourself prepared to face such situations.

3. Keep a reasonable bankroll. Don't think of beating and cutting through millions of probabilities with 100 chips in hand. That much is sufficient only to try luck.

4. If you can not do anything among these, seriously consider quitting gambling or only go for recreational gambling with spare money.

5. Stop writing silly methods everyday which will, in no way, help anybody to better the game. Great Grand Pa and Pockets claim to win my number 3 challenge. Analyse both of them and see if they really have changed anything that wins or merely reverse engineered the wins/losses in #3 particularly to show a "brute force attack" on it, somehow winning that particular scenario. If any of them can really beat #3, it should beat all other 37 numbers of Zumma book too and if it is true, it is worth following.

6. Superman claimed to have a grail (which he himself seems to be confused about explaining) that has won him a few thousand sessions without a single loss. He is quite a contributor (in his own beliefs) and can get you all out of your miseries. Gizmo did claim similarly and it was quite difficult to explain too (only God knows why) and finally he could be of no help to you towards getting a Grail.
                     The funniest grails I have seen was of Johnlegend, although he was only as much confused as anybody else here. He used martingale and grand martingale in his own style. Poor members still believed him even after Ophis put his methods in MST and it could easily be seen that his method is not at all a winner.

Albalaha

QuoteIn reality if u got a sleeper, it is a big chance that this sleeper will sleep for long long time, and if u keep betting it like that it will kill your bankroll. Don't bet on sleepers. And Allabaha is talking exactly about betting sleepers.[

Whatever clairvoyance you have earned over various forums to predict which is the "active" and which one is "sleeper" dozen, I did never say to bet that or anything about how to pick a dozen/column or any bet.
    You want to increase the accuracy of your predictions, go and attend numerology courses. lol
@ Bayes,
        You said that (Marshall Bing Bell**) has a demonstrable success with his grail. Where is that?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

iggiv

Albalaha, you don't know a half what you think you know. It is very real to predict the outcome to certain degree. But never consistently (unless you have a physical advantage, then it's a different story). Numerology has nothing to do with that.

I don't have to prove anything because i don't claim anything. So i don't corner myself into some ridiculous situation. And i don't need to draw attention like some with ridiculous claims which have nothing to do with reality.

Xander

I'll post just a few facts, then I'll step out of the way and let the big egos fight it out.

1. Absolutely nobody is going to win in the long run by using any kind of "triggers" in the random game of roulette.

2. Absolutely nobody is going to win in the long run by finding "just the right up as you lose progression" in the random game of roulette.

3. Systems based on the layout are a complete and utter waste of time.

4.  Pi is best eaten, not played.

5.  Playing sleepers on live wheels is the most efficient way that someone could lose at a rate that could actually exceed the house edge in the long run.
-Xander

Albalaha

Quote from: iggiv on January 24, 2014, 08:30:43 PM
Albalaha, you don't know a half what you think you know. It is very real to predict the outcome. But never consistently (unless you have a physical advantage, then it's a different story). Numerology has nothing to do with that.

I don't have to prove anything because i don't claim anything. So i don't corner myself into some ridiculous situation. And i don't need to draw attention like some with ridiculous claims which have nothing to do with reality.

You are not having anything to claim. We can never win by predicting in roulette. Roulette future outcomes are never predictable even slightly without using very sophisticated roulette computers. We can only speculate and not predict in a game of chance. Roulette can be either not "random" or  "predictable", if you understand  meanings of both terms.

"Albalaha, you don't know a half what you think you know."

I know very well what I know and you can never know what is known to me. lol
             Feeling like sitting with kindergarten kids (most of the times). Nothing to debate. Just false ego and fallacies.

iggiv

False ego and fallacies. Look who's talking. LOL.

If you want to wipe our noses, try to win the bet with Wizard of Odds. You will get 20k i think if you can beat a billion of spins. You don't have to win a lot. Just one unit after a billion of spins. If you will be in plus, you will get 20K and lots of fame. Cheap is talk...Go for a bet if you have a Holy Grail.

iggiv

"We can never win by predicting in roulette. Roulette future outcomes are never predictable even slightly without using very sophisticated roulette computers."

I don't know what you know, but that's for sure what you don't know.

Turner

Quote from: Xander on January 24, 2014, 08:42:24 PM
I'll post just a few facts, then I'll step out of the way and let the big egos fight it out.

1. Absolutely nobody is going to win in the long run by using any kind of "triggers" in the random game of roulette.

2. Absolutely nobody is going to win in the long run by finding "just the right up as you lose progression" in the random game of roulette.

3. Systems based on the layout are a complete and utter waste of time.

4.  Pi is best eaten, not played.

5.  Playing sleepers is the most efficient way that someone can lose at a rate that could actually exceed the house edge in the long run on live wheels.

-Xander

Xander, They are not facts.....just a bunch of words.

You keep giving the forum a bunch of words.

Isn't...doesn't...wouldn't...can't....won't.

It needs qualifying....or its just a bunch of words

Albalaha

QuoteI don't know what you know, but that's for sure what you don't know.

Had you known anything, you wouldn't have bothered to question me how and whys.

iggiv

Albalaha, i knew that your claims are empty. But i was curious what are u gonna tell us. Maybe something new. Nothing new under the moon. I know for sure that what you telling the world is B/S. But i still find it amusing.
You and your claims. You  are never tired of this. Each time you come up with a HG, each time u claim you quit, u don't need the forums, and then long before the echo dies u r back. :)

U know it is funny to look from outside, but my guess is for u it may be not funny. You are obsessed with the idea, with the wrong idea. No problem for anyone but you.

So it's OK. I don't know anything. But i don't claim anything as well :)))

Xander

Let's see if we can make this thread more interesting.  Here you go guys, pick your weapon and fight to the death!

Now stick em Iggiv!  Get em!

iggiv

You totally misunderstood. I don't hate Albalaha. He amuses me. As many others i guess.

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: Bayes on January 24, 2014, 06:49:51 PM
Off the top of my head, these are the members who have made claims of consistent winning (at roulette):

1. Spike
2. Gizmo
3. Albalaha
4. Bayes  :-[
5. John Legend*
6. Mr J
7. XXVV
8. superman
9. Marshall Bing Bell**
10. FLAT_IN_O
11. Ophis

* a demonstrable failure
** a demonstrable success

Still do,with proofs of it and am sure albalaha will unchain this riddle..who ever do will be a winner...
at least I offer half of the clue,Ali none....good luck

Drazen

:rose:
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.