Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

DublinBet.....

Started by Mr J, January 28, 2014, 03:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr J

Can someone check something if you get a minute. See if the visuals (@DublinBet) are MATCHING up with audio.

Been having a computer problem lately and am wondering if the issue is on my end?

Thanks, Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

iggiv

i haven't had audio from Dublinbet for long time. Though i do get audio normally from other sites.  But i don't really care about it.  I am not there to listen to gossips.

Mr J

Its just annoying. You see the ball spun and like 10 seconds later, the dealer is PICKING UP the ball to launch it (lol). Kind of strange, not sure if its an issue for ALL?

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

stringbeanpc

Dublinbet audio & visual match up fine for me

Mr J

Turner

If i have another program in the window, say Rx, and I press it....dublin sound will go. You have to press the dublin window to hear the sound

Smoczoor

Everything ok with DublinBet yesterday and today :)