Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Using a neutral bet at Bet Voyager No-Zero table with RouletteKeyGold

Started by Mathemagician, May 07, 2015, 04:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathemagician

The advantage of using a neutral bet is that it doesn't cost anything you can spin the wheel as many times as you like and sooner or later something will happen.
In fact the hidden dozen has to appear sometime!  Not to mention the other forty odd normal dozen bets.

I'll just cover some dozen bets in this post, although there are some even chance bets in the video
In the video below I play for 34 spins I have several successful bets on various dozens.

Although the neutral bet is simple enough to remember I've added it  as an  extra button in RouletteKeyGold

The first isn't strictly a dozen as there is no zero  but it would be on a normal table.
After 8 spins  I'm alerted that the finals 0,1 & 5 remain unhit after 8 spins so I bet on 1,5,10,11,15,20,21,25,30,31,35.

After 31 spins I'm alerted that the twelve neighbouring numbers between 25 & 10 have missed nine times.

Then  after 34 spins I'm shown that 12 numbers haven't been hit at all!
This is one of my favourite bets and I call it the 'hidden dozen'

I now choose to stop, my target was around £20 but I've made over £50 , Oh dear, what a pity, never mind!

Drazen

Quote from: Mathemagician on May 07, 2015, 04:00:15 PM
Then  after 34 spins I'm shown that 12 numbers haven't been hit at all!
This is one of my favourite bets and I call it the 'hidden dozen'

This is actually happening all the time. Every 37 spins we have about one third of unhit numbers... I have seen for example 6 so as 15 which haven't showed in 37 spins... Very similar to this was my first system posted on any roulette forum...

At first it may seem that having 12 or more unhit numbers is something astronomically rare if we observe carpet dozens at the same time, and we are so blessed with such rare triggers getting so often, but there is a catch in this.

Carpet dozen numbers are same all the time so it means it is only one combination of 12 numbers we are betting on. That combination of course has its own probability if look it through the cycle of 37 spins. On the other hand that is not the same as any different combination of 12 numbers which are observed together in the same spin cycle,which is happennig if we take it that way.

So be carefull and don't think if it is enough rare to see for carpet dozens to sleep even over 15 spins it is the same for any 12 numbers which haven't hitthat long.

I reckon this would still be a better betselection then taking 12 numbers randomly as it lies on a certian degree of negative deviation, but be carefull how long you will run after a trigger and which progression you will use. If you try to run sprint blindly all along that alley be sure you will get tired to come back at some point  :stress:

Cheers

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Mathemagician

Yes I realize in every game at some stage in every game that's long enough there are always 12 unhit numbers I seldom ignore them or give them more than 4 bets, another bet is never far away.
I do quite like the neighbours bet I get at spin 31 on some tables (Like DublinBet) this is quite easy to bet on. And there are 37 such neighbours bets Although not shown in this video RKG also identifies the last one of these remaining and/or any that miss a required number of spins.
I don't like using progressions much though I have used 1,1,1,2,3,4 I'm more likely to use 1,1,1,1 then attempt to recover any loss later.
I hadn't come across the term carpet bet before I guess it means any dozen bet you can normally place on the table.

RKG automatically continually updates the maximums on these and in the last month or so the first dozen had missed a maximum of 13 times and the top dozen 15, I know this can and will change at some point.