Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Intra-session percentage rise

Started by VLS, November 08, 2012, 03:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

This is a topic which deserves more focus and discussion, since it can make A LOT of difference in your session's results, and hence in your gambling life as it is compounded by all individual sessions' outcomes.

In any case, intra-session % rise enables you to either reach your win goal faster with the same initial amount of risked units OR explode your profits to a substantially greater amount when you let it run wildly, even accounting for the loss that ends the .

There are two "sweet spots" as to the percentage rate increase:

50% rise:

I call it "Inflation".

This is to be used with betting methods without a defined win goal.

You reinvest 50% of every won bet and use it to further increase your base unit in the current session.

The other 50% is locked as your increasing session profit.

The session ends when the total amount of starting session units are depleted, having your locked units as net profit.

100% rise:

I call it "Explosion"

This is to be used with what would regularly be a progressive method with a specific percentage target or preferably with a flat betting method, so the win goal is achieved faster and you go out of the table quicker, with less time exposure.

You reinvest 100% of your won bets into your current base unit, entirely compounding it. This is why there must be a defined win goal; you only get the loot after your session goal is reached, with the big advantage of getting it faster with the same amount of initial units risked.

In some high-paying bet locations such as straight numbers and splits the difference made by explosion can be highly noticeable; furthermore, by means of the lesser amount of time spent in the session, it can turn what could have been a losing session into a winning one.

A total must for methods using a fixed-percentage of wins.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

MarignyGrilleau

Drazen

I create it "on the fly" depending on strength of deviation and what I expect

Cheers

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Ralph

Quote from: Drazen on January 27, 2013, 08:12:18 AM
I create it "on the fly" depending on strength of deviation and what I expect

Cheers

Drazen

Sometimes I dope the bet, add a chip for bouth catching up or win more, at the time I think a hit is around the corner.