Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Second and Third Column

Started by NathanDetroit, November 14, 2012, 12:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogul397

NathanDetroit

\What happens right in front of you  counts .That should be obvious to any one  with some experience  at  roulette tables.It is an EC based bet selection

To refer to this method as mishmash is a sign  of Mogul`s lack of  experience.

RouletteGhost

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

NathanDetroit

Sometimes I wonder if Mogul is hard of hearing.

Minds  should be treated  like parachutes.................They must be open to function.

NathanDetroit

This is a thread about the  second and third  column  and includes a well discussed positive progression.

Please  take the time and read  this entire thread from the beginning  before commenting.

Thank you.

Blue_Angel

When a lot of posts have been removed by the author of this topic, how do you expect democracy of different opinions and approaches to be alive??

Perhaps it's best, according to the author of this topic, to speak and listen to ONLY what he wants, but this has never helped to evolve in any way, at any time.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

NathanDetroit

Then create your own  thread..  But don`t bring a gnawed  bone like dozens into   this seldom discussed subject of columns..

.This  subjects  heading is  2 nd and 3 rd column.

I    have given someone the link to your reply # 45 above. So stop your belly aching

Blue_Angel

Quote from: RouletteGhost on February 19, 2016, 11:51:21 PM
please see my column method in my blog, thanks

Your method isn't better than mine, why should I bother??
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

RouletteGhost

Quote from: Blue_Angel on February 20, 2016, 12:27:02 AM
Your method isn't better than mine, why should I bother??

ok then don't

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

NathanDetroit

It is not WHAT  you bet but HOW you bet..   

..............and knowing WHEN to  leave a session.

ND

Blue_Angel

I've to admit, betselection.cc is the place where great roulette spirits are coming together!;-)

leesnose

Hey ND,

Would you recommend any charting of the table beforehand with this strategy or just jump on & get stuck in?

(This may be a stupid question, I am new here).
"I don't give a rat's tail what game you bet on.  But whatever game you choose, it is important that you are perfect at that game." - John Patrick

NathanDetroit

Quote from: leesnose on February 25, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
Hey ND,

Would you recommend any charting of the table beforehand with this strategy or just jump on & get stuck in?

(This may be a stupid question, I am new here).

Charting  is of no help.Just   consider  the last spin result to be  in either the second and third column.

ND

Gizmotron

Quote from: NathanDetroit on March 14, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

Charting  is of no help.Just   consider  the last spin result to be  in either the second and third column.

ND

So, have you ever seen the global effect revealed clearly in charting? To ignore it for any reason tells me that I have failed to communicate anything of value.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES."