Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

122 method ...

Started by Sputnik, August 31, 2013, 06:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

I got angry that there is a method with the name 122 ...
It implement that you accept a small lose on your last bet and a total of -5 units ...

Is just that i could not find any bet working where +1 overcome -5 on regular basis ...
And it also is one of the slowest EC method i know ...

This is the best i can come up with using the 122 method ....

72 Sessions 64 Won 24 Loss

So why did i test this, well John Patrick wrote that you increase your staking plan after some success ...
Up as you go mentality with 122 method ...

50 Session 122
75 Session 244
100 Session 366
200 Session 5 10 10
400 Session 10 20 20
1000 Session 25 50 50

No way i say to my self, but now i am ahead with 40 session and only 10 left to reach the 50 benchmark using the 122 method.
I could never do it betting after two reds or two blacks, i use other more complex algorithm, but it should not matter and be the same thing.
We all know the saying that all selection is the same.

If any one is interested in this i tell you how and we can test TRNGs together, i pick one month and you another, that way we can see what kind of benchmark we could reach ...

31/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

30/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

29/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

28/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

27/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

26/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

25/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

24/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

23/8

+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

Sputnik

I reach +50 sessions and moving from 122 to 244 and now aim to win 75 sessions ...
If i reach one step more i will start playing this method with real money.

A real boring and slow even money method, but a true grinding and working method.
I will start with 6 Euro minimum table.

Sputnik

Ok i missunderstand John Patrick, he wrote bankroll size comparing to unit size.

So if not increase i should aim to win two session out of three.
But this don't add up.

Each attack aim to win +1 unit, so if i win two attacks or session out of three i am +2 units, but if i lose one session or one attack i am down -5 units.
Lets take a look at the winning and losing sequence ...

WW +2
LWW -3
WLW -3
LWLL -14
LWLW -8
LL -10

This don't add up as John Patrick say i should aim for a small % as win goal, so using 122 method i assume +1 unit.
But in the same time i should win more as two winning sessions should overcome one losing session.

Assume i would aim for +3 units as win goal, to high win goal, but just to illustrate one example.

WW +6
LWW +1
WLW +1
LWLL -13
LWLW -4
LL -10

Still it does not add up.
I need to wise up and understand this session managment with win goal and loss limit.

I can not wrap my mind around it.
Maybe it does not working applying the methodology with 122 method.

I mean i have at some point to capitalize when playing.
Should i just aim to play 122 method non-stop with out session management and win goal and loss limit.

+81 units
-55 units
= +26 units

This is the result of 6 days with 8 hours play.
The thing is that this is non-stop result.

One day you can be ahead +7 units before a loss show and i feel i should have quit long time before that winning over 100% ...
Then you more you play it tend to even out ,,, even if i can stay ahead after 50 session played.

So there has to be some kind of methodology with session management and win goal and loss limit using the 122 method.
Not just bankroll size comparing to unit size.

NathanDetroit

This 1-2-2 is a different animal altogether .  ( As explained in a PM when to play it).

But this cat loves it.Right down his alley .Good occasional play.

ND

Sputnik

Thanks for the PM ...

I think the short run is the same as the long run, so i assume this method will end up with common progression like all other methods.

Tomla

Im very interested in this 122,, I believe it is being bandied about on the NOR forum? I have a bet that should fit it---Adulay actually commented on the theory in the non-read Albahala forum.

kawa4711

Sounds interesting, where I can find the 122 method???
Best regards
kawa4711

esoito

@ ND

Why not post those details here?

Then ALL can read them.

Buffster

Sputnik

Some things is better keeping private and some things you can write about in public ...

Buffster

I'll accept an eMail with the details.

For a limited time only ... changed my profile to accept eMails  >:D

Buffster

kawa4711

QuoteI'll accept an eMail with the details.

Buffster

Me too

Best regards
kawa4711

Rouletta

Same here will gladly accept the mail.

Cheers

Rouletta

Felix02721

Would like to know the method also, a pm would be appreciated.

Tomla

Im going to repost my bacc theory in the baccarat section--it should work with a 122 bet