Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

2 Dozens and a Parlay

Started by Bally6354, September 05, 2013, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Not to be confused with 'three men and a baby' although you could be left holding the baby with this one! [smiley]blacy/blacy-grimace.png[/smiley]

The idea came to me the other day when I was reading the Star Progression PDF.

It is pretty simple really. You pick 2 dozens and are hoping (praying) one of them repeats to win the parlay bet.

Like the STAR, you could use a gentle up as you lose progression.

So the first few steps...

1) 1-3-9
2) 2-6-18
3) 3-9-27 etc...

Now here is a sequence of dozens...

Here is the example...

I am going to bet for Dozens 1 and 2.

1 chip each on D1 and D2. Result = 3. A loss on both dozens. I am -2.

1 chip each on D1 and D2. Result = 1. A win on D1 and a loss on D2. I am at -3 although I have 3 units riding on D1 for the parlay attempt.

3 chips riding on D1 and 1 chip on D2. Result = 3. My parlay lost as well as D2. I am - 5 now.

1 chip each on D1 and D2. Result = 1. A win on D1 and a loss on D2. I am at -6 although I have 3 units riding on D1 for the parlay attempt.

3 chips riding on D1 and I am going to go up to 2 chips on D2. Result = 2. My parlay lost. I did win on D2 and now have 6 units riding on D2 for the parlay attempt. I am - 7 now.

2 chips on D1 and 6 units are riding on D2 for the parlay attempt. Result = 2. The parlay won and D1 lost. I am + 7 now.

That's it! You could get cute with the bet selection. One idea would be to use the dozens AND the columns to pick the hottest two to play. It might be a good idea to have a daily loss limit as well if you were trying this.

You don't even need to use dozens or columns. Any bet selection that comprises 1/3 would do if you can find two of them that work together. The trick is to find two that have the ability to streak.

At the end of the day, it's just another progression twist. I quite like this one however.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.