Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Kavouras Bet For Single Zero Roulette

Started by esoito, November 26, 2012, 02:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb65

Playing with a extremely simple progression I was able to produce the attached results from 360,000 real spins from Weisbaden.

The biggest drawdown was 1078.

TwoCatSam

Well that's a Smurfy blue chart there, pb.  Are you going to share this progression?  Please do!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Pockets

Quote from: pb65 on January 11, 2014, 02:31:21 PM
The biggest drawdown was 1078.
Nice job mate. one point though, the biggest drawdown should always be calculated by your biggest drop from peak. Seeign the graph, i think it is around 2500units.

But very nice, as Sam says, please share the bet selection and progression if you can.

pb65

Yes you are right Pockets, it is much bigger than the excel figures show, excel only shows the negative.  The biggest drawdown is around 2500. 

The progression is just 1 2 3 4 etc with a cap set at whatever you like.  You could also use a limited Marti or any other negative progression you want.  I found a cap of 5 to be the best one.  Then you need to bet in sets of whatever you find appropriate and if your BR is not increased after the set number of spins you apply the next step of the progression until you hit the ceiling then either keep betting the ceiling or revert back to 1.  By setting your ceiling low your bet does not get very high.  In this case 40U.

This is a grind, not a get rich quick bet.  Katouras said that in his interviews, he said the problem with most players is they are looking for easy money and lose because they are in too much of a hurry.  Winning requires work, losers don't like to have to work to win.

TwoCatSam

Winning requires work, losers don't like to have to work to win.

Fell right off my chair!!  I've worked quite hard and lost.  My wife always asks, "Isn't there an easier way to lose money?"
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

A new definition of insanity: "The biggest drawdown is around 2500."

Yes, yes. I know. Unit sizes are variable but even so...!  Sam's wife is very astute.