Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

WINKEL'S G.U.T: Some Resources Listed

Started by esoito, October 25, 2012, 10:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

GUT =  Great Universal Theory  (And it's sehr gut)

Enough here to keep you from playing on the road for a few weeks:

Winkel's thread (80 pages!!) :  http://vlsroulette.com/index.php?topic=2128.0

A General overview thread:    http://rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=2681.0

Winkel's own extensions:  http://rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=3491.0

RX Code (thank you boatran8):   http://rouletteforum.cc/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=94

GUT software (Sam uses it in his videos) here  --  See Reply # 11:  http://betselection.cc/straight-up/the-g-u-t-thread-%28with-all-due-respect-to-Winkel%29/

TwoCatSam

Thank you, esoito.  You're right.  Lots of reading there!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

esoito

Just thinking aloud....

1  I was interested to learn Winkel was using his GUT with great success to pick winning lotto combinations. I can't recall when or where but it was Winkel's own post claiming that sort of success.

2  Thinking laterally, that means the GUT probably has some application to picking winners in horse/dogs/trots races -- all of which are a lottery to some degree!  (The only certainty is that there is no certainty, as any punter will tell you.)

Anyway...back to the topic.

Carry on Sam!!  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

I played the G.U.T. today and had some pretty fair success.

I think this works so well because it is dynamic.  You are constantly betting different numbers.  You do not sit long in one place.  And I've said this before, it seems like the lines "want" to cross.  It's like something (heat?) moving from an area of high concentration to an area of lower concentration.  Like water running downhill.

Anyway, there is a lot to this--perhaps more than meets the eye.  I'll be happy with roulette and nothing more.

At the expense of being punished for the sin of hubris, I think Winkel was wrong on some theories.  But he was right about one thing:  The player must learn to watch what's happening and either win or get out.  Crossings happen by the millions.  They'll be there tomorrow.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Albalaha

It doesn't matter whether you bet dynamic set of numbers or static ones. Success lies in intelligent money management and a bit of luck.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Proofreaders2000

G.U.T. in a Nutshell

Procedure: Basically GUT revolves around one major bet.  Smaller bets are also availiable.
In a nutshell, (the major bet) you have unhit and hit once (or more) numbers.
Unhit  //   Hit
36             0    (when you start playing)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the numbers come in, the unhit numbers will decrease and the hit numbers will increase.
(You have to keep track of the unhit ones (which ones they are)
Unhit   //  Hit (example)
15            15
         or
16            15

Now, when the unhit numbers equal total hit numbers (preferably 18 numbers or less) it is time to bet all of the unhit numbers one time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<<<<Smaller bets>>>>>
Of the hit numbers, you can wager when once hit, twice hit or more equal each other...
(Example)
Once hit   //   Twice Hit
8                         8
You would bet the 8 once hit numbers (one time)

TwoCatSam

Proof

Did you author that post or cut it from somewhere?

Sam

Proofreaders2000

esoito

Quote from: albalaha on October 31, 2012, 07:32:55 AM
It doesn't matter whether you bet dynamic set of numbers or static ones. Success lies in intelligent money management and a bit of luck.

It would be useful if you started a thread on money management.

Then we can all learn from your wisdom on the topic.

NoBody

Dear all,

I have learn about the GUT system back in the old VLS forum.

Let say we come to a trigger where 18 unhit vs 18 hit:

There are 2 outcome that could happen on the next spin.

1. 18 unhit vs 18 hit (because one of the hit number repeated)
2. 17 unhit vs 19 hit (one of the unhit number hit)

Which outcome has a better percentage of occuring?

Does the unhit numbers have higher percentage to move to hit group on a particular spin?

Just my view on past result affecting future outcome.

Regards,

NoBody ^.^

TwisterUK

Quote from: NoBody on November 01, 2012, 04:39:35 PM
Dear all,

I have learn about the GUT system back in the old VLS forum.

Let say we come to a trigger where 18 unhit vs 18 hit:

There are 2 outcome that could happen on the next spin.

1. 18 unhit vs 18 hit (because one of the hit number repeated)
2. 17 unhit vs 19 hit (one of the unhit number hit)

Which outcome has a better percentage of occuring?

Does the unhit numbers have higher percentage to move to hit group on a particular spin?

Just my view on past result affecting future outcome.

Regards,

NoBody ^.^

Is it just Luck that you choose the correct choice ? Or am i missing something ?

Do you always choose UNhit and hope that it turns out in  your favor ?

Proofreaders2000

Do you always choose UNhit and hope that it turns out in  your favor ?--Twisteruk

According to the GUT rules it is the unhit number or lesser hit of the choices that is most likely to win.

This topic has been heavily debated since many think the hit numbers tend to repeat.  Winkel maintains it's the unhit numbers/lesser hit numbers you watch.

*Because (logically) unhit numbers always decrease...

TwoCatSam

Many times the hit numbers will repeat and you will get a win from it on a later crossing.  I have had the, say 10, hit and create a crossing and then hit again.

10 can go from 0 hits to 1 hit.  This can create a 1 vs 2 crossing and 10 will hit again.

Yep, happens.

Sam

Proofreaders2000

After a long absence Winkel speaks on GUT yesterday

1. G.U.T is not a system but a strategy. We just have a hint which numbers to bet. Nothing else is given.

2. What Konfused proved was this: If we have a crossing and we bet continously on that crossing we will end up -2.7%. (e.g. 14 of "0" vs 13 of "1" we will have a hitrate longterm of 14/37)

3. But we don´t play this single crossing (14vs13). We play all appearing crossings (see videos).
Results may be:
all crossings win
some win some lose
all lose

4. If we "watch what is going on!" we can detect losing streaks and avoid them. Or detect winning streaks and play them.

5. To "watch what is going on" and using "gambler´s intelligence" can make you a long-term-winner