Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Final thoughts/strategy on Roulette.

Started by Bally6354, November 13, 2018, 12:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Over the next few days, I will post up my final roulette strategy. I don't promise the HG but it's an interesting and easy way to play when you get the hang of it and more than holds its own as anyone interested will find out.

It revolves around the dozens and columns where anyone playing it would be making a single bet of either a dozen or column for 1 spin attempt. So you either win 2 units or lose 1 unit if flat betting and then wait for the next attack.

The first thing to understand is how I define the cycles. It's exactly the same for either the dozens or columns.

Here is an excel sheet explaining it. Any questions, just ask!

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Here is an example sheet. I have recorded all the wins in green and losses in red and also included instructions on how it plays out. It's pretty straightforward really. You would only bet a further 2 spins down the line for a repeat when you see a 'same' or 'diff'.
Exceptions are when you get either a 'same' or 'diff' follow either a 'same' or 'diff' on the very next spin in which case you will delay the bet a further spin. You would also need to switch over sides if for example a 'diff' followed 'same' on the very next spin and bet 'diff' instead of 'same' in a further 2 spins. It's all recorded and explained clearly in the  sheet. As always, just ask if you don't understand anything.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

You can get some nice little runs playing like this as in the example below on the columns.

One slightly advanced way which doesn't affect the rules is to run a separate stream for the dozens and for the columns. It tends to balance things out a bit more if you wanted to run something like the 'holloway' rise and fall for example.

How do you do that?

Say for example number 23 goes to 36, so that's 2nd dozen to 3rd dozen. Then 2 > 3 = 1.

So 1 > 1 = 3.
1 > 2 = 1.
1 > 3 = 2.

2 > 1 = 2.
2 > 2 = 3.
2 > 3 = 1.

3 > 1 = 1.
3 > 2 = 2.
3 > 3 = 3.

For Columns.

A > A = C.
A > B = A.
A > C = B.

B > A = B.
B > B = C.
B > C = A.

C > A = A.
C > B = B.
C > C = C.

The only tricky bit here using the multiple streams is having to calculate the bet.

So for example using the Columns.

C
A = A
B = A
So if I was looking for A to appear again in the second stream, I would need to bet column C because B to C = A.

Pretty easy when you get the hang of it and I will do another sheet to show how this works later.

Cheers.

Nickmsi

Great job Bally6354. 

It shows not only how to use Cycles of Dozens/Columns but also how to make a Binary function of Dozens/Columns by using
Same and Different.

Cheers

Nick

Blue_Angel

I had a similar idea but with 2 dozens or 2 columns, there is 1 bet per 3 spins (disregarding results on 0), if the first 2 spins of the 3 spins cycle are 2 different dozens or columns then we bet those 2 once, if the same dozen or column repeat on last 2 spins then we bet the other 2 dozens or columns on the 3rd, final spin of the cycle.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Bally6354

Here is the sheet using the dozens and columns with an extra stream for each as described above.

cheers

Bally6354

Quote from: Nickmsi on November 14, 2018, 02:36:04 PM
Great job Bally6354. 

It shows not only how to use Cycles of Dozens/Columns but also how to make a Binary function of Dozens/Columns by using
Same and Different.

Cheers

Nick

Thanks Nick, it's an efficient way to play. I tried many different angles with single numbers but I think this way is more reliable for consistency.

Hello Blue Angel, if you use the multiple streams as outlined above, you will often be betting either 2 dozens or 2 columns or possibly one of each for that extra coverage.

Cheers

Rosalyn Shannon